STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

You've just made me really unhappy. Looks great. top job. Mine is filthy just now:(.

I need to get a good camera too;)

I have no idea how you manage to keep your car that clean David !!! Either you never go anywhere & it sits under a fitted sheet in a garage or you spend your whole life cleaning & polishing it ? :eek: :lol:

Thought id share this sneaky picture Paul took of my car from the weekends ‘mini clean’,
before I even had chance to dry him down huff - jackass lol

IMGP0204.jpg

IMGP0207.jpg

looks decent tho
Double D

I want mine to have the same shine as yours, believe me i try hard polishing every weekend etc but it does need a blowover...

Looks great :)

Question: Have your sprayed the surrounds of your rear lights black? As mine are a brown colour...

Nah Curtis there still that dark red/brown kolor. I haven’t had to do much with the paint work at all, just regular cleans and I don’t let it get too too dirty. Red goes dull in time tho. It’s slowly going a deep pink kolor all over lol

You coming the mids meet soon?
dd

I want mine to have the same shine as yours, believe me i try hard polishing every weekend etc but it does need a blowover...

Looks great :)

Question: Have your sprayed the surrounds of your rear lights black? As mine are a brown colour...

I felt the same Curtis... mine never shone the same as davids, until I discovered Autogylm Super Resin Polish and the ultimate weapon; Wax!
David's car was my inspiration though :D
& Dave, I've still got your bucket/sponges/TFR cuzzzaaan!!!
Joe

Ahh cheers Joe – together we have speed and paint ay lol

super resin is mint – its idiot proof too. I mean most polishes ive used when coming to buff off, if you run over a water run it’ll self buff itself and mess up that panel for you. AG SR will still plough through happily lol it cleans paint work great too.

Il grab it of you at the next meet cuz
dd

curtis try washing it thoroughly, then give it a good once over with a claybar, then a light compound, then your resin polish + wax, :)

then i gaurantee it'll be nicer than daves ;)

curtis try washing it thoroughly, then give it a good once over with a claybar, then a light compound, then your resin polish + wax, :)

then i gaurantee it'll be nicer than daves ;)

Put some money on it please haha

Seriously it won't, hence why im booking it in for a blowover

Stone chipped front bumper, bonnet etc, some fade patches, going to get it all sorted for the summer :)

try it first curtis, cheper than a blowover ay?
claybar £15, G3 compound £10, and if you havent tried this then you cant say it wont do anything ;)

my red gti turbo was minging nomatter how much i washed it and polished it,
untill i clybar'd it and coumpounded it, :)

then it was like it just came out the factory!, shame i crashed it a week later :(

Yeah that really made a huge different when it was clay'd and compounded. I know, I was there! :)

I have the clay bar in my room, i will get round to it...aha

Also another thing ive been wanting to ask is about your cams...were they worth it? (Price/performance wise)

Back
Top Bottom