STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

just get it mopped, you think a body shop will clay a car first..... will they fook, Ive done it on a few cars with great results, the machine polisher removes more than the clay will and polishes the paint at the same time, my brothers swift came up a treat and I never clayed that.

curtis try washing it thoroughly, then give it a good once over with a claybar, then a light compound, then your resin polish + wax, :)

then i gaurantee it'll be nicer than daves ;)

Not a chance lol! Dave and myself (I don't know about anyone else's techniques/products) have multiple layers to get the results we do, 1 use of the claybar/1 layer of polish and wax, yes it'll look good won't get the results we achieve, takes alota time and effort to bring paint back well on our cars.

While claybars are good, they ain't the "holy grail" of car cleaning imo!

cleanings for fags!

*.......... runs away and hides!

motorclean in medowhall do a complete body reguvination process that takes hours and only costs 50 sheets.. im concidering it on mine as i hate polishing and i hate cleaning cars..

Were my Tomei cams worth it? Yes every day of the week honestly.

Without changing anything ie taking away or adding bar the cams, my whp figured (untuned) went from 134whp to 148whp. 14whp for £341 or £24 for 1whp. Not many n/a mods will rival that ratio apart from nitrous lol

The engine pulls right the way through the rev range, very smooth power delivery (see my dyno thread). The lumpy idle is more so than other S3R cam’d SR20DE’s that ive heard.

Nissan wise Tomei cams are number 1 in Japan & Australia.

David

Back
Top Bottom