STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

my fully stripped 171whp couldnt manage a 13 for what ever reason, its not as if my 60fts were shit, or i was pussy shifting etc etc

After my disappointing RWYB session the weekend *15.05 I decided I needed some GOOD stress relief. Fix came in the form of my giving the GTi a full valet inside and out and go a proper photo shoot * best one yet to date in my opinion.

Sunday 6am round Birmingham City Centre, the Bull Ring, The Mail Box, the very posh Brindley Place and outside the NIA on Board Street.

a078c041.jpg

b31ac585.jpg

4a634bfd.jpg

023561f6.jpg

13210d46.jpg

f515cc35.jpg

439e230f.jpg

8ac57180.jpg

41e3621d.jpg

439128ca.jpg

9a2e118d.jpg

eb804678.jpg

i did take 148 photos in less than 2hrs, ahhhh feel better now lol
* YES I KNOW NEED TO BE MOR LOW :lol:

Tar yO!

Dave-lah

i really like these wheels, no love these wheels. there not new as such, i had them at last years JAE. sold them to my lil bro and he's lent them back to me for some nice snap.

think the timing off as with 3.5bar fuel pressure it ran a slightly better time? needs checking for sure - ahh well
dd

Lovely pics Dave. I know those areas well so proper cheeky where you've put the car! :lol: ;) Looking amazing and I too love those wheels on your car. Nice of your bro to lend u them for this :thumb:
2nd picture has to be one of the top contenders for best reflection shot ever.

Sure could pal, at the next mids meet if you fancy come down in the day * 4/5 hours prior to the meet and we’ll have a mini detailing session. Just bring everything cleaning wise you have and we’ll tackle it together chap.

david

Get that 60ft down boy and get power shifting, do not lift off when changing gear ...

The reflection of the circles is just amazing man.

Even with a 2.3 60ft and granny shifting, a 195hp/150tq car should be in the 14's. I know power is only a number but people have been doing so much brown nosing on your car....all the attention is now on you. lol

Dude i nearly had u....

:lol:

your car looks great... so glad u got the wheels back :) dont let you bro have them back :)

loving the circle shot... car looks sooo clean... do mine

HEY!! its worth brown nosing Jurt lol

i know i know, im like another detailer i do drive like lil miss daisy and to be fair with this bhp/lb-ft, with full interior it should run 14's all day long. im gunna check the timing out tomorrow as on the way home it drove better on 3.5bar than @ 4bar when at high revs??

Back
Top Bottom