STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Pics are cracking dave. I think i properly hate you now:mad2:

Unlucky with the times too, but agree with what Ian says you can't expect the times if you don't push it hard enough.

Hhhmmm that’s true Matt, im a big sucker for unique modification, hence the ASP header, Tomei cams and S15 steering wheel. most probably the only N15 in the world with these 3 mods. different is good so I’m content with that lol

I thought the lighting was nice this morning as I got into the car, out came the camera :roll:

IMGP0314.jpg

david

David i don't think you have that much to worry about think this way compared to joe's and fossil fuels. You have disc's abs air con already loads more weight you are no where near stripped out as much as them pair and also they both have good racing tires. Next you must weigh about 3 stone more than joe lol.

^ yeah i know i saw your post on the S15 owners club, using my picture lol
yoy not got one yet bro?

i believe it will as its OE, newer than any N15 airbag *from an 52 plate S15 and connects exactly the same.
Light goes of with the ignition key as normal.

Plus if i crash my car hard enough to deploy the airbag, the air bag going off or not is the least of my worries lol
dd

Hhhmmm that’s true Matt, im a big sucker for unique modification, hence the ASP header, Tomei cams and S15 steering wheel. most probably the only N15 in the world with these 3 mods. different is good so I’m content with that lol

If your happy thats all that matters. ;)
Loving the autosmart air freshener. I've yet to use mine. Are they any good?

Steve/mark fcuk off lol

Joe - normally around half a tank, was between 1/4 and 1/2 at the strip though.

Matt - there good for about 2 weeks then its just for show lol
dd

Triple Postie :)

What particiular citroen do they come from, I wouldnt mind getting some new ones from a Dealer as mine squirt worse then a drunk peeing!

Back
Top Bottom