STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

That's the same kit the place I go to has for wheel alignment. Also the same as the place Stu goes. Very accurate :thumb:

Meisters, and yes Rob...keep up mate :lol:

Looking good Dave, but why is it being setup as tho its got 15s?

its what the data base has against my reg number. most of the year ie 10-11 months its on 15's anyways, but im using the 17's for the moment. i dont reckon tbf wheel size makes a difference to toe and/or camber as these are a representation of the hub, i could be wrong. ride height will change a tad no doubt however not by a great deal.

cheers ed, yeah it looked spot on.
d boi

Reactions: IT
some recent snaps, see you all @ JAE :punk:

5108f9ad.jpg

08850c52.jpg

bbe66d65.jpg

8fed845a.jpg

5be6d965.jpg

d boi

Reactions: -B-
Thats about as good as an N15 can look. Personally i prefer it without the red lip and maybe some fr fog blank for a cleaner look.

Im finally happy with the overall look of him now. Engine wise its all done, no more I want/need to do other than routine servicing. Power and suspension are done with brakes up next. Still need to fit my HEL brake lines and change the fluid to 5.1 then later I want to strip it out and possibly attend a track day.

Cant help but think the wheels dont suit the car, you need manly spokes with greater definition.. such as rota slipstreams in satin black with some 25mm Hubcentric spacers all around & beefy tyres :drool:

Cant help but think the wheels dont suit the car, you need manly spokes with greater definition.. such as rota slipstreams in satin black with some 25mm Hubcentric spacers all around & beefy tyres :drool:

wow, i actually totally agree with eddie for once lol

looks very nice dave, and disgustingly clean lol. but then as you say you're happy with it now so thats what matters, its definitely a pretty cool, complete all round GTi

these 17's i treat like my show wheels anyways as it rides better on the oe 15’s. I LOVE the Kei as there reps of the truly awesome volks ce28 :devil:

VolkCETA.jpg

few days before JAE i fitted my freshly painted rocker cover and clean'd HT leads. got fed up with needing to touch up the old paint. looked ok from afar but close up wasn't pretty.

me and chap............. wax sun, wax offv

316ab1fc.jpg

spare VC fitted for the week of prep & painting - header still black yO!

92c4dbbe.jpg

was wanting to see how the lash went during the break in period, so had a nose whilst the VC was off.

22bc5daa.jpg

9646043f.jpg

5819a08c.jpg

d boi

Back
Top Bottom