STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Wee update

As everyone knows I weren’t keen on coilovers as I use my car daily and wanted some’ ride comfort. I couldn’t resist no more and took jerrick up on his offer for a set of MeisteR Zeta R’s coilovers. Im extremely pleased with myself that I waited till I did, not opting for Daiyama, K-Sports, Tein’s or BC’s as these are Awesome. They fit like oe spec dampers, spring rate of 7/5 is perfect and the build quality and after sales from jerrick is as you would want, plus there black and red to match my theme lol

Learning from wezz’s old thread, before fitting I took the units apart and greased all the threads and spring seats. Fitting was an off/on affair which I like, no cable ties or custom brackets. Quick wipe down then plenty of white grease on the threads again once fitted.

19e25419.jpg

b877388b.jpg

be0ec092.jpg

452df894.jpg

7eb09404.jpg

904df961.jpg

ce0eaa04.jpg

bfd435d0.jpg

bea22aa1.jpg

c0d2f1f7.jpg

db9c5cde.jpg

61949fae.jpg

30eeb2f6.jpg

ddf9b00c.jpg

Once they’ve settle im going adjust the final ride height and book him in for a wheel alignment.

Only had one issue whereby Jerrick sent me out the early top mounts with the non extended middle bolt for the GTi strut brace. Ive pm’d him and he’s sorting this right now. I can see from Ian’s and Sam’s threads that this was an isolated incident. It just means for a while the strut brace can’t be fitted.

Also I wanted to try out a velocity stack with matching 6’ filter with cold air feed over my panel filter. Seems to be good and just’ fits ha

5973cf75.jpg

52a9487c.jpg

8565afe9.jpg

f13a2f65.jpg

714b6f28.jpg

d boi

Looks lovely mate!! V.jealous! Have to admit not to keen on the red stripe! Glad you've come over to the dark side of coilys now ;) :devil:

chris yep i had to do it, kinda was always the final piece of the puzzle

chap dnt worry, il sort us both out ready.............. hopefully

Mr. Flay when are you ever wrong? lol
but yeah Very impressed

You change your suspension in a multi story car park? That is legendary status right thurrr. Car looks so damn good now, it didn't really suit the 17's before these but now...oh my.:sweatdrop:

yep absolutely sex

only 1 thing...1 THING! and i say it about all the PH2's that i like, the god damn rear bumper :lol:

You change your suspension in a multi story car park? That is legendary status right thurrr. Car looks so damn good now, it didn't really suit the 17's before these but now...oh my.:sweatdrop:

was last saturday and it was hammering down with rain, but i wasn't about to let that stop me lol did my bro's Corolla T-Sport in there too a while back, maybe that very bay :yes:

yep absolutely sex

only 1 thing...1 THING! and i say it about all the PH2's that i like, the god damn rear bumper :lol:

your hybrid idea was/is great, but i love the complete ph2 look
d boi

ok things are moving in the right direction. coilovers been on exactly 1 week, so last night i set the final ride height (n/s/f and o/s/r needed coimg up a touch) ready for a 4 wheel alignment today.

went over to BMTR Tyres in Perry Bar near junc 7 of the M6 as i know Richard & Dave there, plus they have flat ramps WIN. pulls into the car park and paul *snedsN15GTi's dad pulls in for an MOT, i get in and my other mate Lee (old drink buddie) is there with his new car............ the motor industry ay lol

very scary looking machine they now have for wheel alignment, infrared i think.

01acc959.jpg

58d3cad0.jpg

also odd looking padle things the the machine fires a light at to gauge toe, caster, camber and trust angle.
86217084.jpg

8d38bcaf.jpg

49b94c3c.jpg

green is good
119b2b33.jpg

under belly snaps, looks not bad at all for an 11yr daily

732341d2.jpg

a8380fcc.jpg

and the baby beast, in for MOT :devil:

76f0c94a.jpg

a00961d0.jpg

45666d21.jpg

d5806fb7.jpg

sound'd sexy as fcuk :tt1:

ps Sam didn't know my name, so put me down as Lee lol
d boi

Meisters, and yes Rob...keep up mate :lol:

Looking good Dave, but why is it being setup as tho its got 15s?

Back
Top Bottom