STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

I would quite literally give my left bollock for this car. Difficult to think of a better looked after car on these forums.

Top class David.

I like how red shines.

i think before for a UK N15 it was a one off, quite special with a sweet spec. now its just* a very clean ph2 GTi.

* tells himself - its just a car, its just a car, its - just - a - car

last night got round to fitted my S15 steering wheel, which i luckily brought back. sorter like getting back with an old girlfriend when you comprehensively know you shouldn't broke up in the first place lol

also as my old car mats had gone thru 2 awful winters and were a tad smelly, treated myself to some nice new one's. new seat cover brought just before xmas too. both serve one important primary purpose.

72e819e4-1.jpg

77d6409a.jpg

yes

Agree with eddie! Makes big difference IMO! Where you get you seat covers? Find they bunch up and come away of the seat? X

ive been thru a tone of head units in my time, circa 8. this one i love and the silver goes nice with the gear knob and steering wheel. helps i feel to lift the 90's interior. seat covers from halfords. i cant see em online but they were in my local store - £40 front and rear, side airbags x5 headrest, split folding rear everything.

its a very rare B&M Quick shift kit eddie, see the brush'd ally shaft... not black like normal GTi's nor chrome like the cheap eBay short shifters.
d boi

If you pay that much for one of those I will laugh my head off :clown:

I used Davids B&M and didnt really like it, I will say I prefered the fidanza in my GTi

I now have an unknown brand one in mine after saying I was never going to fit one I thought the stock shift with all the poly bushes felt amazing, but this one I have in mine is excellent no Ive spent some time playing with the bottom bolt setup.

^ it did take me a good while to get use to, first contact when going for a gear feels like its at the back of the H gate - cant be a fag with the B&M.

feels really precise, like how I would imagine loading a WW2 German riffle................ kur-chun
would never sell it put it that way.

next time Im around you can have a feel of mine :) I now hate driving standard cars because of it

I doubt you`d find a cleaner N15.

Dave, what make are those seat covers? They look good compared to most. i`d like to keep the chocolate, sick, poo and wee off my skoda seats!

for a daily living in Birmingham, its very clean yes.

Ian - they're from halfords. i cant see em online but they were in my local store - £40 front and rear, side airbags x5 headrest, split folding rear everything.

^ lol cheers, i LOVED it – proper old school derv. the old 1.9td i brought her on 43k from an old guy at Peugeot who brought it from new. log book said no previous owner ha

From a stand still don’t expect much, first gear in most diesels is less than useless used purely to get you moving. I had it stage 1 tuned from 90bhp to 110bhp circa 180lb-ft. a lot of my friends at the time had brand new Peugeots on a pecos scheme ie £110 a month for a brand new 206 GTi fully maintained including insurance and tax. In 3rd from around 60mph to 110mph through the gears I would beat him with ease. Rolling it went really well. Very reliable the old 1.9dt engine was, a good honest motor.

Took me over 5 months to decide on the right wheels I want too lol 17’ TSW Catalunya. Side skirts took me over 2years to find. There was only ever 1 model for the ph1 306 in this colour for a 5dr, 306XSi 5dr – very very rare car.

Compared to my GTi however, the N15 is better in every way other than mpg. My GTi is pretty much standard again now and I still love it.

I do think the shape of the 306 is nicer than the box’y almera.
Just for you Chris

DSCF0682-2.jpg

DSCF0685.jpg

DSCF0664.jpg

DSCF0662.jpg

DSCF0544-3.jpg

DSCF0534.jpg

DSCF0508.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF2146.jpg

1246_fcs07.jpg