STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Yeah I agree. Then we can have all the previous years show n shine winners together. I kind of time line if you will.

Car was looking good. I agree on the rust, it's so clean underneath!!! This will be one of the last ones standing in years to come.

It was amazingly clean in that engine bay. The only thing I could pick fault with was the gold paint around the plenum brackets and throttle quadrant. Short of stripping the whole thing out and getting them re-coated though you can't do much. Super shiny paint though mate. :thumb:

Yes mate seen u today wish sum1 cud hav taken a pic of our cars cruising down stratford rd side by side. Ur cars ridiculously clean! I need the grill uv got! Cant believe the 1 number difference between our numberplates. I know it says manchester on my profile but im from bham too! See you about bro!

Yes mate seen u today wish sum1 cud hav taken a pic of our cars cruising down stratford rd side by side. Ur cars ridiculously clean! I need the grill uv got! Cant believe the 1 number difference between our numberplates. I know it says manchester on my profile but im from bham too! See you about bro!

Is it at all possible that you could write in English please, instead of text speak ? This is a forum, not a mobile :rolleyes:

great to see your GTi too mate. yep Very rare to see too almera GTi's together let alone the same kolor, and year and 1 digit difference on the no. plates lol

T933HWL
T935HWL

sick

had fuel light on, so no line up that time dude

dboi

Translated

David had a bath and we have matching bum cheeks.

Why didn't either of you take any pictures?

brought a Leon Cupra R front splitter from NPOC's prim-n-proper @ JAE this year. did need minor modifications all of which took minutes to do. nothing major but i really like it and think it works well with the bodykit ph2 GTi

IMGP3441-1.jpg

IMGP3445.jpg

IMGP3446.jpg

david

Reactions: -B-
does suit it well

but fuck me, ph2 bodykit front ends are low enough without adding stuff :lol:

careful with that on there dave!

believe it or not i was thinking of the same thing but i couldnt see a ph1 gti black lip/splitter working well with the ph2 splitter so i ditched the idea lol

looks well though

Back
Top Bottom