STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

aae6e782.jpg

47ac778e.jpg

86e8d8f0.jpg

cani wait to fit my dark grey 15's back on, will suit the fog lamp blanks more i reckon too

Reactions: CoV
I love the wheels you have on at the moment. Remind me of R34 wheels... or are they? :lol:

i know right and no they're team dynamic replica's i believe - i love em :cool:

Wheels suit this car so well why do you wanna swap them?

without question prefer the look of 17’s on a N15, especially with the full body kit however the driver is a lot nicer on 15’s, plus the car feels a touch quicker too.

thank you chaps ^
dboi

Got any good pictures of when you had the Blox velocity stack air filter setup? tempted to try one and see if any difference over my current setup

Those 17's are cool, but as you say 15's get more from the car with less rotational mass :) ... looking clean as always

nice one lads cheers. Still not a hint on rush anywhere, even on the underside of the bonnet on my 13yr old UKDM daily - madness lol

NO! - bushell *Chris won the trophy with his Supa clean N16, car was sick yO!

cd0de6c3.jpg

dboi

Stunning as usual... but if you didn't spend so much time cleaning your nob you could've enjoyed more time at JAE! I bet it's your line every time you turn down a dirty gal....

"Not tonight luv I'm washing my bitch!"

Super clean Dave. Some very good contenders for the Show n Shine now, and it seems to get closer and closer each meet! hate making the final decision but someone has to win! :)

Super clean Dave. Some very good contenders for the Show n Shine now, and it seems to get closer and closer each meet! hate making the final decision but someone has to win! :)
Yeah Yeah... So what did Bushell give you that David didn't? Seeing as my bribe didn't work for you either I'm going to have to think of something else to win this trophy... Like nicking it!

Just joking, all ya cars shiney! And people that have won it in the past shouldn't be able to win it in consecutive years.

Back
Top Bottom