Stu-E Autech Engine

Sooo after getting the idle nice ish (Dale's going to set her up properly tomorrow)
Had a slight issue with the battery light coming on every so often,
headed around to the alternator to find the nut on the main wire was a little loose :oops:
tightened it good and proper now :lol:
And after some handy advice from Ross and Rich about running an earth from it straight to the battery
I can now report she's running like a dream :clap:

Power steering fluid it just looked more because it had swirled in water. I've checked everywhere underneath and all I can see is dry goodness and the oil level is not dropping.

On another note I did notice some oil where the intake manifold bolts to the head just under the fuel rail.
I take it that means need a new inlet gasket?

Power steering fluid it just looked more because it had swirled in water. I've checked everywhere underneath and all I can see is dry goodness and the oil level is not dropping.

On another note I did notice some oil where the intake manifold bolts to the head just under the fuel rail.
I take it that means need a new inlet gasket?

If it is leaking... This could be the culprit for it hunting for idle x

A bit shit that its the only part I haven't messed with lol.
Its running well smooth now though dude just nailed a civic on way to work grinning from ear to ear :)

Reactions: Mov
if the inlets leaking yeah that will cause the hunting more so if its been taken off and hasnt seated the same way it was before.

No oil passes from the head to the inlet though, so either the rocker cover is leaking or its just some residual fluid thats got on it

Back
Top Bottom