Stu-E Autech Engine

Here's a few pics gathered along the way
IMG_20111025_114524.jpg

IMG_20111025_143155.jpg

IMG_20111025_164107.jpg

IMG_20111025_180351.jpg

IMG_20111025_181551.jpg

Awesome work Joe!

Bet you can't wait to get there Stu :) Enjoy!

Make's me want to bring mine over to the garage of love again... lol, dunno what to do though! Anyone got another Autech engine? :lol:

Great job Joe. JDM lump FTW!
Enjoy it Stu. Does make me a little bit emotional seeing another highport come to life. Should make a lovely car to drive.

Stu collected the car this morning, it didn't like the colder morning and didn't idle very well today, so we messed about for a while and got it running nicely.
I think he's pretty happy, I'm sure he'll post later anyway.
I want one myself now hahaha.

Now shaggy get the ugh machine finished!!!

All in good time bud all in good time...
Got some plans for the shell now.
Joe

Got the beast home and I'm pleased to say its amazing pulls soo well even in the wet with my crap tyres, just needs a bit of setting up timing and idle adjustment .....

Na not at all mate ,we swapped a few wires this morning to see if it would run better but it threw up the MAF code but put the wiring back and we reset it with no codes :) can't believe it to be honest guys.

I'd just like to thank every person who was involved in getting this done, hope I didn't nag you lot to much, ALC ftmfw :thumbs:

strange but awesome re: the wiring - could open the door to a few highport swaps in the future (even though GTi-R only needs a couple of wires changing anyway!)

Just rolled the car back outside my house and noticed an oil spill :( I'm guessing its power steering fluid though as its lost no oil and its to wet to get under and look lol

hally, highport conversions are oldskool now ive done 2 myself, and ive converted highport to lowport too,

hardest being the egt engine which had the seperate coil etc,

excellent work boys,

hally, highport conversions are oldskool now ive done 2 myself, and ive converted highport to lowport too,

hardest being the egt engine which had the seperate coil etc,

excellent work boys,

what does the external coil have to do with anything? what loom did you use?

had to convert it to a newer dizzy, not really hard but easier, i always use the existing car loom, going from high to low you have to extend the icv wires etc.

hally i wasnt taking the mik at joe and stu, they have done a great job, just refering to your commment, :)

Back
Top Bottom