Stu-E's GTi

After a long hard debate i decided to go back to standard wheels for a while they needed some new rubber all round and after seeing everones 2p about tyres I found a place that did Uniroyal rain experts for 50 quid each fitted.
CIMG0002.jpg

CIMG0001.jpg

And here's how she sits now badly in need of a clean but it keeps f***in raining, haha
CIMG0025.jpg

CIMG0026.jpg

After a pair of 20mm spacers for the rears now and then it's MoT time the end of the month :eek:

cheers for looking.

Reactions: Mov
Looks good buddy! Is that 195/50 profile size?

Update the thread with your thoughts on how good those tyres are, be interesting to hear.

Ah yeah for sure, I haven't driven an Almera on 17s but IMO bit too large. 16s max I'd say :)

Stock wheels, low, spacers > best :cool:

Well i bought the 17's long time ago and love the style and did'nt feel too over the top at the time, but fancied a change and some comfort in my old age haha

Ooooh I haven't had a car that handles like that for aaaaggeess even though its soaked outside she never gave once all I had was grip and more grip mmm hehe
Thanks for the comments guys as always :)

-phone-

Finally the rain has gone away today and Paul came over at the weekend to drop some goodies round...
An open mouth option grill in blue :( so definitley needs spraying up in red.
IMG-20120429-WA0000.jpg

And a huuuuge thanks to Spyke for popping down to see Sam and Corbs and picking up my passenger wing :D which i had totally forgotten about :whistle:
As mentioned the rain finally stopped and got busy this morning replacing my shite wing and found some compost,
IMG_20120430_114041.jpg

After scraping all that out and finding no nasty surprises iron oxidewise so got busy with the underseal
IMG_20120430_123917.jpg

IMG_20120430_123901.jpg

I'll get the other side off tomorrow and give that a good going over as well.

Ha ha not so bad they're covered in copper grease, they weren't in amazing condition when i got them off Ross .

Cheers fellas I've been meaning to do it for a while but always pushed to the bottom of the list lol.
Oh shit just realised I forgot to take wing fitted pics :confused:
Needs a bit of a mopping first as its a little pink .

-phone-

Back
Top Bottom