Superdans Silver VVL GTi

You should get to see it this year mate, as im making shore this car gets driven like it should have last year so its gonna be going to alot of shows and ofcaurse the odd bit of racing here and there lol.

Cheers Mate
Daniel

still waiting gregs not contacted me so im stuck now.. plus i would need another car if im going to strip mine so it wont be this year.. pipe dreams lol

not running yut not driven her for a month and a half! shes on stands infront of the house.. still messing with wiring looms.. i'v lost intrest if im honest, all the setbacks and shit. i'v got tomorrow of so im gona have a few hours on her this afternoon and have a day of 1 on 1 loving tomorrow see if i can re-kindle them VVL flames..

Itll be worth it Iain, just imagine this summer, sun shining with your vvl N1'd almera under your right foot.

I know there is quite abit of work to do but look how far you have come so far, not worth quiting now, it will all become worth while once its finished.

All the hard work is out the way now!

its not the work its the fear of it not working!!

i can see myself on the drive like this on monday

AHHHH-VVL-Y-U-NO-WORKY-.jpg

not he car started to cut out when it was wet and on a certain slight uphill roads.. sometimes it would come straight back , others it would die completly and refuse to start (would turn over).. both times it died i left it overnight and the next morning it would fire straight back up again no problems.. its not burning oil its not loosing power the rev counter would just drop and the engine would die. untill it did it one rainy night on a main road and i thought i carnt drive it like this if im going a fair distance id be fucked..

so i thought fuck it ill swap the eintre engine loom and distributer as my VE one was damaged.. so im having to put a GTi loom onto the vE engine with cam switching boxes with an LC-1 wideband and nistune to tune it.. i wanted it to look factory though so iv spent ages cutting the wiring loom down and re taping it ect its on the engine it just needs a last few connections the LC1 programming and the map i have loading onto the nistune..

Hmm sounds strange that like, i wounder if you took it to nissan they could retrive any codes from the engine ecu.

I say get that loom fitted and fingers crossed, end of the day itll be something simple, machanicaly its mint so i wouldnt worry to much.

One question for you, where can i get a new inner cv boot ? there like rocking hourse sh*t lol

LSD one? fuck knows id get meassurments and just go to my local motor factors and look through there books at the specs.. either that or greg at Gspec he should be able to get them.. they will be the same as the yank LSD ones..

Hi there buddy Sweet ride you got there, just a quicky Where did you get your sunroof bung from? many thanks Martin

Cheers mate

I got it off Andy s, on here, there were only ever so many made, somethin like 10 so they are pretty hard to get a hold off.

Daniel

:VVL:

Right!!

Im getting the tax tommorrow for my almera, so its all ready to drive come friday morning :D, now this saturday me and Wezz are popping down to the weighbridge to weigh this little fucker!

Whats peoples guess of what it might weigh???????

Back
Top Bottom