Superdans Silver VVL GTi

1617295-i_see_what_you_did_there_holyshit_super.jpg

oooooh i was sooooo tempted to put mine on to see what it was in full road trim, id say round about the same :lol:

Epic result.

Sure that hub is tight enough?

Thanks mate!

Oh you cant beat using a tourqe wrench ;)

Well done Daniel son!

Thanks Dale :D

never realised how cock eyed dan is before...

JDM COCK EYED YO!!

Not bad. You need a few more Kgs to beat me!

........wellllllllllllllll lol what can i say, apart from my car is overweight compared to yours Iain haha, im not to far from your record.

I was so confident at the start because i thought when wezz weighed it last it was 1007kg lmao, only to find out it was 1070kg, so i would have been more than happy to get it to 1000kg but for it to get to 980kg, im really over the moon :D, windy wipers are going on it soon and a couple more things removed so we will see.

Im more exited about when you set a 1/4 mile time for me to beat ;)

Daniel

P.S. Thanks for today wezz mate, its been a busy but exiting day :D 13s here i come :D

if it ran 14 dead on street tyres, with an excess of 100kg, and an open diff it should knock tenths off now it's had a diet, and if you did get an lsd box and some slicks say. be maaaazing

shame about the rev limit cos that'd knock osme time off too...

awesome stuff skanks

windy windows are only lighter if you have the glass to go with it its thinner, otherwise theres no point bothering

The manual window mechanism is lighter than the electric motor. I didn`t know about the thinner glass though....

the thinner glass is where the real saving will come from, but you will also need the seals from the doors if you swap the glass as they are fatter to accommodate.

Just go to polycarbonate Windows, with a slider opening. My mates vts has them all round and theyre like paper. Saved about 30kg.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

or look at it that it's light enough at 980 really, and the money on plaggy windows could go on some n1's or raising the rev limit or something if you want more speedz

i can't wait to see the 1/4 mile time this does now, espesh with an lsd box if you do get one, should be way into 13s. And lets be honest it may have been built by the hands of an accomplished northern pervert but it's really still a cammed, stock ve. So comfortable 13s will be immense

:)

And lets be honest it may have been built by the hands of an accomplished northern pervert but it's really still a cammed, stock ve. So comfortable 13s will be immense

i love it when you put it like that darling, the lowest of bigger VE cams too :) this car still has soooooo much potential as it still only has baby tuning goodies

I'm swapping the glass in mine for windable plaggy ones. No little slit in them for air though, my car is black and gets warm in the summer! Windows down, N1 spoiler up, that's how J-Roc likes to fuck!

Just go to polycarbonate Windows, with a slider opening. My mates vts has them all round and theyre like paper. Saved about 30kg.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thats a big saving....front and rear windows? I`d like to do this. Were they off the peg, or custom made?

Today was awesome, the mera had a great run out to whitby and im sure if i get my 60ft down, my clutch doesnt slip and i dont miss 4th gear, i should make good improvement from my 14.3sec i got last year.

Its been great since getting her back on the road, done around 190miles in her since friday lmao and most of that was spent on my pussy red line :(

This years gonna be fun :D

Cheap toyo tyre's?

Right im gonna need some new tyres soon, my tyre size is 215 40 zr16 w, im woundering if any of you lot know the best place to pick up some toyo t1r's or r888s???

Thanking you
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom