Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

the kind of face only a mother could love, like it was fed with a catapult...

looking menacing outside work at sunrise this morning

Image0222.jpg

right i noticed recently that since the coilovers i've never taken any proper pictures, like you care anyway :lol: but today i went and washed tex as he was looking grubby, so took a blast down the bypass to the power station for some pics and a chat with security :lol:

the result, and yes i know it needs tire shine but didnt pick it up before i left... pop pop, and indeed glock glock, mother fuckers.

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

despite rumbling wheel bearings its feeling good, few little noises and i think ive ripped another flexi apart but meh, its still good :) still needs the manifold swapping to my spare hotshot, service wouldnt go amiss either and that nismo FPR is still sat in my room. not fitting it just yet though as it pulls really strong and is still giving me a nice MPG despite the tyte 171BHP that its putting out y0 :lol:

cheers for looking, dont be afraid to say its shit, because its slower than joes.

much love,

goodnight.

You can never have too many pictures from the love god.

Sexual tommo :thumb: Great poise in that last pictures too.

Thats EPIC tommo!!

Love how the love gods roll :)

And you can expect a spanked botty at nunny for having no tyre slick :D

lookin sick oh jdm oracle

and pffft, joe who?? your's has proven figures y0, figures that mean something, i bloody love figures. joe's is just quick cos the car and himself together weight 12 stone :lol:

get that fpr fitted, won't use much more fuel if anything noticable but might stop any potential leaning out or whatever.

are your front windows tinted at all? look it a bit? any bother with tints at all off the ole feds?

* yeah tommo pics woop woop - saved all of them. l

looks lovely, i remember going out in this when mine was stage 1 think its fcuking quick.
then tommo drove mine and thought damn it so smooth, quiet and comfy lol

anyways im not your friend, you wern't on the AOC stand @ JAE huff

cheers all!

ed - i saved that pic till last because when i uploaded them i got to that one and a little bit of wee came out :)

craig - when it was RR'd gordon at SR said it was running fine, the only problem was around 3.5 - 4.5 it had a wobbly, but pulled strong after. if anything the FPR would be put on to smooth things out with a RR set up. i also have a reciept for the tints, 25% all round (bar windscreen) but in the sun they dont look that dark. the pic further up the page shows it more :)

dave - i organise for jap-n-crazy.co.uk, so i have to show with them out of courtesy. i did spend time with aoc this year though, i witnessed 'ahem' dave ;) turning down black babies remember! because she loves sue so much :lol:

you sir are a legend. it beats the ones i made to use on the eu.PS3 boards :lol:

sigwhforum.jpg

WHforumsig2.jpg

newWHsig.jpg

trust me though, a lot have them like these, its like a mspaint representation of previous gaming experiences :lol:

cheers ed!!!

V

dude can you do one for me i feel left out with all these fancy pictures in peoples sig..

PS WARHAWK FTMFW!!! team kills y0!

Back
Top Bottom