Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

Yeah I am a bit gutted too, had to sell off pretty much everything I had :( my GTi, coilovers, 2 spare engines, gearbox, etc.
Just got to zero my overdraft then I can start saving for something nice.

well suck me beautiful

trip to kwikfit for tracking this morning (3 hour wait :( ) once done it felt ace but in the meantime i had a quiet word with the dude doing my tracking and he wazzed the rear bottom strut bolts with the windy gun, got home, quick wolf down with me chicken dinner then back out to the street and fitted the rears! woohoo :lol:

so now we are all rolling on daiyamas all round, ride is amazing, really! soooooooo shocked at how subtle it is, compared to stock it aint so different for comfort, still a little harsh but only to be expected.

for those with adjustable damping who will understand im currently running 13 clicks from softest on the front and 18 from softest on the rear. if i go any harder on the rear i think ill be in 'skipping' territory. once im happy ill put the strengthening plates back in.

for those who like pictures...

BO!

Image0182.jpg

Image0181.jpg

also... opened my bag with banzai in from jae and in the leaflet bumf there was a sticker that nissan dished out at jae with the catchphrase for the new 370Z, thought it very appropriate for us almera owners so banged that on too :lol:

Image0183.jpg

cheers to all

a very happy tommo :)

cheers boys. and jack.

currently running 13 clicks from softest on the front and 15 on the back. at 18 it felt 'skippy' feels a bit more planted now. front is pretty tight too at 13. tempted to drop the back 10mm or so after my holiday, but it doesnt seem too bad as it is :)

what settings are others using?

Back
Top Bottom