Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

Haha mental. Does it get up Chris's driveway?

it does.

now ask me if it folds the bumper up whilst driving up chris's drive :lol:

youll be rolling out your car instead of stepping out of it :)

funny you mention that

takes me back to when i had my mini, for a few weeks after first getting the mini i had an ache in my legs from all but crouching to get in and out..... back to that now :lol:

funny you mention that

takes me back to when i had my mini, for a few weeks after first getting the mini i had an ache in my legs from all but crouching to get in and out..... back to that now :lol:

haha, especially for a giant sex god like yourself :lol:

Was mine that low ? :eek:......have you fiddled with the ride height?.....isn`t there speed humps down your road?

Was mine that low ? :eek:......have you fiddled with the ride height?.....isn`t there speed humps down your road?

no idea, no, yes

:lol:

when i picked them up off sam at jae he had greased the threads and said the ride height had not changed, so i made sure they were tight and fitted them.... i only dropped the height on the rears half inch last night... and yes, there are speed bumps up to my street, fucking big ones! although i can get over them one side over the bump, one side in the gutter, or stradle the middle of the two bumps.... this is where we find out they are lower than originally set :lol:

Back
Top Bottom