The Almera Graveyard

Here's my contribution, hope it'l be only one, isn't as good as the others :D

The aftermath of me going into the back of a van, was driven for couple weeks in this state and the lights faced upwards so I could put my main beam on and blind people in top floors of houses, happy days :D

Photo-0270-2.jpg

Photo-0271-1.jpg

Photo-0272.jpg

Photo-0273.jpg

Don't have pics of the car after I crashed it into the house within first week of owning it :(

Chris FTL, only dead ones are allowed :p
Otherwise I could put my black GTi in here after its underwater adventure.

KimJ's supercharged 1.6, skidded into the back of a van, this was after he'd been rear ended and had it all repaired!
totalskadet.jpg

tombil.jpg

I dont have a pic of Garnz's red GTi or his dad's Si, but theyre both dead afaik.

my first car, 1.4 esteem... dead!

Crash02.jpg

crash04.jpg

crash03.jpg

Revive your drive indeed
meratakeaway02.jpg

Key master has the rear plate surround on his car and niro has the door, engine went to sprint

i couldnt believe id flattened it, split the pipe 2 foot up and the air bag didnt go off, a shallow chamfered kerb buckled all 4 alloys, popped the 3 week old tyres, fresh brakes on that morning aswell as only 2 days into my new insurance policy.

luckily the passenger window was half way up or my passenger would have been hurt, there were aluminium shavings on the top of the glass where the large sign had scraped alohng the top of the window.

i could afford the insurance increase but the most gutting thing was the paint was mint on that car, the SRi is a dog compared to it lol

but i moved on lol

I've got a few to add in here. lol

My First GTi - Andy s now has

1329ba9a.jpg

Consett_GTi's that i bought to fix mine - Now Scrapped

64bc005d.jpg

5abfd3c5.jpg

The SRi i had - Now Scrapped

c2c56111.jpg

The Pulsar GTi - Soon to be scrapped

25f2a0e9.jpg

The GTi i used to own - Recently rear ended.

c0565332.jpg

wasn't kev shek's old supercharged sri wrote off? Cant seem to find a pic at the min. Was speaking to him the other day....

ropaz99 on here bought it with the n/a 1.4 in it, various bits of the bodykit eventually snapped off, then I think he hit a lamp post in it.

on the bright side cov, you showed that signpost who's boss

hehe, when my bro killed mine (all pictures gone now :( ) the post he hit was completely wrapped around the car and had been uprooted with 2 foot deep concrete base! car started first time too for my dad to tow it home! ahh, rest in peaces R641JEC :respect:

my mate hit a signpost in his fiesta, wrecked the car, but the signpost was lightly scratched

which he was told was good cause they woulda billed him for it... or so the cozzer said

my mate hit a signpost in his fiesta, wrecked the car, but the signpost was lightly scratched

which he was told was good cause they woulda billed him for it... or so the cozzer said

lol, thats why you get it towed before anyone can bill ya!!! luckily my bro crashed mine in the dark and we got there soon as poss to unbed the post from round the car to tow it back!

thing is half the bodykit was left there and when i went back to get the next day someone had off with it in the meantime!!!

Back
Top Bottom