The Definative Autech/VZR/N1/Pulsar thread

hi I 'm new to this forum, I've just bought a vzr n1, I've just put a full 2.5" exhaust system in, and pod filter, but I'm looking to do more mods on the car and parts in Sydney Australia are hard to come
By for this car but I've found a website from this forum called Gspec I'm looking at intake manifolds and plenums I was just wondering if a plenum kit from the gspec site would fit the sr16ve And would I need a manifold aswell

Thanks

If you change the inlet manifold the car will need remapping which isn't a straight forward thing with an N1, you need to do a fair bit of porting with the excessive setups to get the best from them, far from a bolt in thing.

A proper exhaust manifold is a good idea, not an eBay manifold or a JMR though.

There's not much you can do with an N1 really, I focussed on the handling with mine.

I've now ended up building a compete new engine.

Last edited:
Hi everyone I'm new to these forums, anyway I've recently bought a 98' Nissan pulsar Vzr n1. I've thought about doing some mods including basic bolt ons, and ecu. And stroking it to a 2L. Could someone please give me some pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom