Tom SRI Red

Yeah I forget that being lowered with a kit makes things a bit more difficult. If i got a splitter it probs wouldn't be too long until i ripped it off seeing as my bumper has been mainly used as a snow plow for the last 2 weeks!

It's not so bad, I scrape my SRi's splitter all the time and it's never come off, good old self tapping screws :)

all these people with coilovers must live in places with no hills whatsoever, mine scrapes everywhere and im only on springs.

all these people with coilovers must live in places with no hills whatsoever, mine scrapes everywhere and im only on springs.

How heavy are you :lol:

Im with you though, and im on coilovers and I scrape everywhere.. my underbrace has had alot of meat taken off it

The problem is for me having small 15'' alloys with skinny 195/50/15 tyres, very small rolling diamiter kinda fucked really as 15's need more slammage to get rid of the horrid arch gap

I had an idea Tom, Hankook RS2 195/50/15 tyres have very stiff sidewalls only £50 from camskill... might stop the scrapage down country roads with uneven road surfaces :)

Make sure you are 100% sure you can live with a 5 door before you get one though mate! They look so different from the side. I get a feeling you'd be adored on these boards if you imported that though, lol. Seen one of them on here before!

I am not the biggest fan of 5 doors but a 5 door SRV VZR? I saw the srv awd on here before but never a VZR. It has electric windows in the back WTF!

Yeah I know. I didn't go for the AWD on here because I just thought it would cause more problems.

I really want that car though! it has so much potential.

£2500 for a VZR with 54k on it seems like a good deal to me! The 5 door aspect does make more sense as the missus has a puma.

Reminds me of my old one Tom, only an SRi but in colour and shape! 5 doors are very practical, just side on look gash. From behind and front is OK.

P200310_15310004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom