Tom SRI Red

Does anyone know how much DVLA registration is for jap import cars? Also do you guys think that SRV-VZR is worth £2500? I'm in 2 minds about it :confused:

How much do you guys think rujo is worth if I was to sell it? considering 146k, 8 months mot, 6 months tax 4 good tyres and all the mods listed in the first post.

I was thinking about £800 :doh!:

How much do you guys think rujo is worth if I was to sell it? considering 146k, 8 months mot, 6 months tax 4 good tyres and all the mods listed in the first post.

I was thinking about £800 :doh!:

maybe to the right person, but realisticly about half that, maybe 500.

They just aren't worth that much these days.

I think the cheapest and most rewarding long term option is to stick an sr20de in rujo and keep enjoying modding it until it rusts away.

Depends what you want bud, thought you wanted a skyline?

SR20'd 5door would be a great daily & cheap runner

But then sometimes you want something you can go all out on and spend some ££ on to make it awsome and SRV-VZR could be that

The skyline was the dream until I did some insurance quotes lol. If I could own any N15 realistically it would be an autech unrealistically it would be an n1. Unless an autech comes up at a great price its time to drop an SR20de in rujo when corbs and sam have an engine or sooner if liams buyer pulls out :D

Just need some p2 gti headlights and a megane splitter \o/

The skyline was the dream until I did some insurance quotes lol. If I could own any N15 realistically it would be an autech unrealistically it would be an n1. Unless an autech comes up at a great price its time to drop an SR20de in rujo when corbs and sam have an engine or sooner if liams buyer pulls out :D

buy Corbs autech, its less than the SRV

Definitely go from GA16 to SR20 mate. Completely different. I've heard before though, that the GTi differs from the SRi in more ways than just engine and suspension though, like stuff such as arb's and bushes and what not? Might want to look in to the other stuff to stiffen her up!

buy Corbs autech, its less than the SRV

I didn't know he was selling it!!! I'm meeting him tomorrow to give him my towbar I'll ask him about it then!

Definitely go from GA16 to SR20 mate. Completely different. I've heard before though, that the GTi differs from the SRi in more ways than just engine and suspension though, like stuff such as arb's and bushes and what not? Might want to look in to the other stuff to stiffen her up!

I could go for some better bushes and get KYBs on the front to match the rear but atm she is very solid through the bends as is with the front and rear struts aswell as the eibach pros. If I got an SR20 in there these mods would be on the list. However if corbs is selling the autech :corbs:

I missed that! Just been looking through the thread of his autech.... mmmmmm looks like a really nice car. How much did he say he wanted for it?

I missed that! Just been looking through the thread of his autech.... mmmmmm looks like a really nice car. How much did he say he wanted for it?

I think it was between 2 and 2 and a half, not sure exactly though, youd have to ask him.

Seems quite alot, when Tom could get SRV-VZR landed from japland for the same amount I know which one I would choose :wheelchair:

Good luck tom ;)

For the right price I'd take the autech all day long over the hassle of importing. If it doesn't happen there are still allot of opportunity's for rujo.

Seems quite alot, when Tom could get SRV-VZR landed from japland for the same amount I know which one I would choose :wheelchair:

Good luck tom ;)

why? it has the same power, is also an import, and is rarer. plus its a 5 door with a stupid front bumper.

Back
Top Bottom