updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

Okay looks like this will be the final update of the year. (Some of you will be happy to hear..lol)

My best time so far this year.
IMAG2738.jpg

Decided to inject the car and put it to sleep.
So

Tax refunded, sorned, done and dusted...
IMAG2739.jpg

Can't bear to look at it each time I go in the garage so.
IMAG2751.jpg

IMAG2750.jpg

IMAG2749.jpg

IMAG2748.jpg

IMAG2744.jpg

Thank you and goodbye

get the plasma cutter out over winter.. get the boot floor out fuel tank out and a fuel cell in.. some 15" rims and some slicks :)

noooo don't bother with nos

if you were gonna do anything go for n1 cams, proper header and 3" exhaust, flywheel, pulleys etc... that'd make a massive difference... mid 13s y0

Next year will be a suprise.
No Nos that's for sure.
Hearing Ross's Nos issues not going near it.

Will do some research over the winter save some cash and 2012 Spring, back with a bang.

Just moved into a new house with misses, so lovely large garage.

What I have spent on the car?
Well lets just say enough to never want to sell it ever.

Just not really after Nitrous anymore tbh.
Just want pure N/a grunt.

this is sense man

serious just copy the rough spec of that grey jamaican one (or my car :tongue: ) and i think you'd make at least another 20whp or more. That would blast you straight into the 13s with ease! I mean that jamaican guy with slicks and a diff even ran 13.1 so its possible.

And search macakin on youtube or the dash....he had a high comp 20ve with sr16 cams and bolt ons in a very lightweight b11 sentra and ran a 12.76! With all your weight loss theres no plausible reason why not. And he ran that 12.76 on a drag strip in costa rica or somewhere, not north america so i can't imagine the surface being fantastic, and the weather pretty hot!

Don't make me come out one more time this season Dale...lol

Haha, im glad you took that in good spirit :) You've done well to get where you are now, i agree you just need a little more power next.

Your 60fts cant get any better than the 2.1sec you already manage on street tyres...the car is pretty light, and you've sussed flat shifting too, so you just need a bit more power, which is easily achieved.

too many pages to be bothering to read...

is this on stock 20ve cams???

lw flywheel and pulleys and a 3" should see nice gains and if it is on 20ve cams just throw in some 16ve cams for the time being and you should easily be in 13s imo...

dont really understand why certain people are trying to slate you for ur times cos from what im reading your spec is farely standard...

Back
Top Bottom