updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

Prob off topic sry if it is, I had my Zetec-S Fiesta done at Noble Motorsport inc Dastec Unichip, kent cams etc ran pretty good, I figured anyone that can whip up a car like that then they cant be to bad.​

Prob off topic sry if it is, I had my Zetec-S Fiesta done at Noble Motorsport inc Dastec Unichip, kent cams etc ran pretty good, I figured anyone that can whip up a car like that then they cant be to bad.​

Anyone can make a car run on Kent cams with a unichip, its the hidden purge fuel tank setting it covers up all sorts of mapping mistakes.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hi guys, nothing too crazy.
Bearing in mind I still have the std box old lsd.
Just looking for a similar set up to a 1 bar Gti-r. So with this rebuilt t28 hybrid 360 thrust bearing turbo, uprated injectors, front mount intercooler, may use a 3' elbow, have 3' exhaust, std pistons, bottom end etc. Looking for 320bhpish after re map.
Will then take it from there.
Don't want to be breaking boxes like Ben on his 400bhp fwd Sunny Gti.

The car was just sat for a year plus, started up first time. So yes Wezz did give me the kick. Just been so busy with work, family life. Haven't had time to work on the car.
Just now the sun is out, needed to move the car to get the barbecue and kids pool out lol, felt sorry for it.

Anyway happy days, catch you all soon.

Ain-t-Nobody-Got-Time-Fo-Dat-sweet-brown-31241125-480-330.jpg

yeah that was crazy lol, was only about 1.5 inch ID, but that was why it could not be mapped any higher, as there was a restriction (the exhaust) as i wanted 1.2 bar, but now i have a mans exhaust lol.

So that will make 4 FWD N14 turbo's then (that I know of anyway), should be all good fun, we all know EMO is the cleanest though ;)

I am suprised as to why you think 320bhp is not possible at 1 bar with this set up.
My old fwd Sunny with Gti-r engine made 307bhp at 1 bar.
Standard Gti-r set up no mapping.

My set up (remember) is an SR20VE 196BHP to start with, not SR20DE 150BHP.
Then with the uprated T28, Injectors, 3' elbow?, 3' full exhaust (no cat), mapped on the F con. I think it could be possible.
Hopefully we can find out soon.

Wezz

The 4 Fwd Sunny Turbos?

Wezz- Grey Sunny
Ben- Red Sunny
Andy Sunny Gti- Grey Sunny
Darren- Red Sunny

Back
Top Bottom