well it was fun for a while i guess

:O
Well i have a bonnet / spare grill / headlights / front brace

so as i said to you

shut your winging and we will sort it ;)

even if it means i have to coem on a southern adventure sooner than i expected

but how much and is the bonnet red? :P i like abit of whining.. i dont do enough of it apparently :eek:

thats just a scratch dude, bet minimal damage will be behine that bumper. I have a p2 bodykit front bumper up 4 grabs if your looking for one, tis tropical green though

Sorry to here this mate it doesnt look too bad tho and now u have an excuse to fit a Gti bumper.
Really love this car a real sleeper.hope u get it fixed soon.
Doubt there is any chassis damage its not bad enough.

Perhaps now would be a good time to get a Gti bumper sprayed and do a deal on that Autech bumper you wanted off Blackpool Mera?

he wants a P2 bumper with splitter and if im honest i like it looking abit pov spec now i just wanted to get it abit lower.. and exterior wise i was happy.. :D

Very unfortunate. Luckily the wall can't claim against you though so lucky in that respect. I definitely think restoration is the way foward mate.

well assuming we can get the bodywork done there is also somthing wrong with the engine i think.. iv just checked the oil level it was full last sunday its now 5mm on the dipstick its burning it like a wankle lump.. so i think i need to do a compressoin test aswel!! :(

sorry about what happened mate, guess as most of the guys say .... a perfect opportunity to upgrade the front look.

You'll get it fix in a jiffy, did the swap in a couple of days this shouldn't be so bad dude. As least nothing major to the VE.

G'luck

cheers dude but like i said above i think there may be a problem with the engine when stationary there is a strong smell of oil form the car and its burnt through £30 worth of oil in less than a week! but then again if there is somthing wrong with the bottom end i guess i could put the 2.0 crank and rods in.. S but i didnt really want to have to take my car apart that quick!

Sorry to see that to your car that must suck, but by the looks everyone on here will get it back up and running in a flash

i dont get how its got there to be honest unless you parked it at a right weird angle at the kerb as the wheels are straight? steering lock on?

well assuming we can get the bodywork done there is also somthing wrong with the engine i think.. iv just checked the oil level it was full last sunday its now 5mm on the dipstick its burning it like a wankle lump.. so i think i need to do a compressoin test aswel!! :(

Thicker oil.

im gona try thicker oil but it shouldnt burn it like that..

yeah cove the teering lock was on.. im suprised it didnt smash a rim going up the kurb though cos its quite a kurb!

Back
Top Bottom