Wezz takes it up the emo bum

I've not heard of an SR18DE-T before, plus it will be epic with having the 10:1 it will still be awesome off boost, then with the 3" elbow and 3" exhaust coupled with the higher C/R and short i/c pipe run its going to spool off its tits :D

Got an adjustable forge actuator too, going to run it at 10psi 1st and see how it is

I've not heard of an SR18DE-T before, plus it will be epic with having the 10:1 it will still be awesome off boost, then with the 3" elbow and 3" exhaust coupled with the higher C/R and short i/c pipe run its going to spool off its tits :D

Got an adjustable forge actuator too, going to run it at 10psi 1st and see how it is
my CG has a raised c/r too (11.5:1) and i,m keeping it @ 5 psi for now (famous last words lol :)) and its spooling from about 2K

didnt have high hopes with the weather being so shit on the morning, but by dinner time the track had dried and the times were coming down. By the end of the day I had got down to 14.43, came 2nd in class C behind a K20 CRX, all the other vtec boys were no match for my little tight arse SR18 powered machine

555345_10150656465276121_577691120_9333325_295422650_n.jpg

they had the 0-60 equipment out too which was playing up a bit which is why its blank on that slip, however on a 14.59 run it timed me at 6.14 so the 14.43 would have been quicker :D

Wezz you legend!

What's the spec so far?
3" catback, 2.5" ebay mani, induction kit, VZR gearbox, VZR flywheel, d2 coilies and lots of weight reduction?

Thanks gadge
yep thats pretty much it dude. I think that makes my car the quickest internally stock DE on this forum doesnt it? and its 200cc less :D

Says a lot for what having a tight arsed N14 can do for your times :p Still reallythough! Between you and shaggy, it really shows what weight loss can do!

A very well done Dan W.
Cracking time for this car as it is, defies laws..lol
What time did the K20 crx run?
I would love to go head to head before you turbo charge her.
Pod next month?

cheers andy.
The rex ran a 13.7 I think but his terminals were 105mph so its a without doubt a powerful little machine.
Shame i wont be able to go head to head because it runs out of tax at the end of this month and thats when its coming off the road for all of may for boost, it will be back 1st of june

oooh i'd hang out the back of that tight arse. and the sunny.

its mad you and joe have run these times in stock engined cars with mild/few mods. Granted the weight strippage obviously helps, but watching both your vids you both got the knack nailed you filthy drag queens.

awesome

Back
Top Bottom