Wezz takes it up the emo bum

oh it wont be done for tubbs el, the engine needs rebuilding , then i'll need a clutch and other bits and bobs so its just a slow build really, even so the tubbs is going to be awesome because im loving this car atm, handles mint and goes damn well too

Shame that but yeah, it will be sweet nontheless...

I still better press on though, I was hard pushed to keep up with you in the old 1.4!

ooh you dirty boi

does handle well too dunnit, those d2s are mint if a little firm on the back still. but i think the softer front and firm rear adds a nice lively feel :D

lookin forward to the finished article boyo

yeh ive had the back end stepping out nicely on the roundabouts, definitely getting it on the track like. Should be getting the motor in 2 weeks time

parts are building up now :)

424470_10150596813706121_577691120_9128278_30276479_n.jpg

Nice looking parts. Should be fun, can't wait for the passenger ride you're going to give me bud.

oooh hally dont ask me to do that absolute shit job again, its insanely shit :(

Yeh I want to race dude, last chance to race before its turbo'd you see. If you're all coming to york afterwards I have your ECU dude :) havent weighed it all but the 2 carrier bags full were like carrying a heavy bag of shopping, that rubber shit behind the dash is very heavy too, a bonus of that being out is I get full song of SR scream

I am turboing the SR18 sambo, why do you think otherwise?

oh it wont be done for tubbs el, the engine needs rebuilding , then i'll need a clutch and other bits and bobs so its just a slow build really, even so the tubbs is going to be awesome because im loving this car atm, handles mint and goes damn well too

zaat

Back
Top Bottom