Wezz takes it up the emo bum

you're not wrong gadge. Went proudly to a honda meet last night in my nissan, smoked a few vti's and did surprisingly well against my mates new '220hp' jdm teggy type r too :biggrin:

Impressive about the VTI's, I've just got my eGT to same performance as my mates ek4 B16 VTI, these Hondas are well tuned from factory. Whats the spec on the gearbox on this, is it an SR18 box with LSD then?

Edit: Just read previous pages, VZR box then, seems an impressive box. It looks great in that video, can imagine first just being too short though?

cheers man. Yeh the VZR box really transformed the car, I suppose even a GTi box would have transformed it from shitty automatic but yeh its a good box, 1st is really good actually dude

That's cool, I cant believe it looks to be an approx 6 second 0-60 on standard cams with just a fat catback and vzr box! That box must be the factor making the biggest difference, an N14 is only about 70kg lighter than my eGT.

yeh man, well my car weighs 1020kg as it is now in full road trim with the fuel above the empty mark, plus my feet, arms and brain work in harmony when it comes to driving :biggrin: I want to get it on the rollers to see what shes got like

this is a civic SiR to show comparison, looks to be quite even, I think i just pip it to 160, his launch is rather rash though :lol:

70kg is a fair amount but not the saving make over a second difference on the 0-60 over mine. Fair enough if yours is 1020kg though, thats about 200 lighter than mine!

inner arch...

395963_10150441081431121_577691120_8631969_862005294_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom