White SR20 N16 Sport

not really that much! just then needed to wire in the dash all that is different

ie - if you wanted n16 clocks, heaters, etc

i wired in his rear defogger, abs, power windows (also rewired and moved them into his cab so he didnt have them hanging off his door) fuel pump - fuel sender, back clusters.
should have seen the wiring diagrams i had to go through since every plug and amount of wires in each plug were different lol

so adding original dials and heaters is the only other thing that would need to be added really

awesome sugar plum :) and wayne obviously topdraw not quickdraw. good weekend for liam, gets a bit of a giggle with the northern banter, car is SR20 powered and also gets a little blast in the GTiR :)

Can't believe you're still prejudice about the N16 my love :( Hasnt this club grown out of that yet?

:lol:

hahaha, sorry mate no i haven't quite :P they just don't quite tickle my plums proper. only this one, and yours. but yours isnt an n16, it's waayyy more ;) yours looks n goes hawt man, and liam's is a slut with a real engine lol

dont worry for craig, he's just a camp mr muscle. us cheese eating garlic lovers should stick together ed :lol:

tommo, that maybe true about craig but one thing i can say about him is he has the real mans N chassis :moon: : :lol:

You just wait bitches. You all wait. The day when Liam and I will soon come when you can all but wipe your arses with your n14s and 15s :lol:

even you think i'm camp?! :(

hunni please, i thought we had something xxx

now come on treacle, i said "that MAYBE true" :lol:

much love

i cant wait for liams car to hit the track, looking forward to seeing it go, i keep mentioning my old DE time to him so h ewill have that on his mind to beat :lol:

lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

Dave.. was showing your car to a mate of mine who owns a scooby running nearly 700bhp and he was amazed
he was quite shocked reading your specs and thought you was doing a great job

Liam's having some problems that's making him loose faith in this car already. Please show your support!

Back
Top Bottom