White SR20 N16 Sport

Well then guys, the time has come. Shes been sold. Deposit has been taken. Im not messing around this time. Its going on the 27th (next sunday) as the lad cant get the money till the end of the week and im busy saturday! I wouldnt have thought he'll join up here, i did tell him about the site, and that its full of useful knowledge and awesome people, but he just kinda shrugged it off. Typical chav for you!

Its the end of an era, and yes ill probably regret this in years to come. But right now its what ive decided to do, and thats that! I dont know what im going to get to replace it, i have been thinking about Rags VZR, and ive been looking at stevie's DCi. But who know! The one thing i do know though, is that ill not be leaving this site no matter what i get, and ill damn sure still be coming to meets!

Thats all for now folks *wipes tears from eye* :wave:

Trust me pal., you will miss it. Fucking piece of art it was... still a legend in my eyes and many others.

Would have really loved to see this in person, and hope this chav.. i mean chap does join up..

Its the end of an era, and yes ill probably regret this in years to come. But right now its what ive decided to do, and thats that! I dont know what im going to get to replace it, i have been thinking about Rags VZR, and ive been looking at stevie's DCi. But who know!

I'm looking to sell my 2.2 DCi SXE as well, if i've still got it when your up at F&M your more than welcome to a nosey about and test drive.

Reactions: IT
Thanks Rick, but something jap has just popped thats taken my fancy... need to raise the funds in the hope ill have it in time for Scottish Modified!

Right then folks, the last clean of the shitter took place today so i thought id take a couple of farewell snaps!

Here goes...

CIMG0520.jpg

CIMG0524.jpg

CIMG0523.jpg

CIMG0517.jpg

CIMG0522.jpg

CIMG0518.jpg

CIMG0533.jpg

CIMG0532.jpg

CIMG0525.jpg

CIMG0526.jpg

CIMG0527.jpg

Yea i think ill be a little sad, may even shed a tiny tear, but onwards and upwards to better things :)

Well I sympathise with you Liam, as I know what it's like to start a project & then have things go tits up just as you thought it was ace. However, I've decided to stick with mine & try again. I'm bloody determined to get it working the way it should be. Will be interesting to see what you're going for next though . . . . . . :)

Love the look of this little slut...

Lets hope the UK's first N16 SR20 does'nt get ragged to destruction by some chimp...

Whats next then Liam?

We will have to wait and see whats next...all depends on the sale of the bits ive got left for this :( Hopefully they'll go quick as i dont think it'll be around for long!!

Paul. yea tell me about it. Just really cant be bothered with it now. Ive just taken the coilys off it, and i wanted to punch it the entire time i was working on it. Just no love for it anymore :evil:

Not a active member, but your car looked amazing:thumbs: if you dont mind me asking did you sell it for dirt cheap as you weren't intrested

Reactions: IT
Back
Top Bottom