White SR20 N16 Sport

Support.

On a serious note... Liam its inevitable you were gonna have teething problems, after all, its a UK first lad!
Iron that sh*t out and enjoy the country's only SR powered N16!
Hugs & Kisses
Joe

cant get hold of an exhaust bung! but if he jsut waits till today/ tomorrow as i have sent him them it will be fine!

and he just aint had time to wetflat it fully either! he just trying to rush for the show and not getting the time!
always happens when your trying to get it done for a timescale

its tiny niggly things compared to what the car has just gone through lol!
he needs faith lol

he needs a slap, its only a show, just show it as a work in progress.... I would happily put mine on a stand ATM in the sorry state its in..

Exactly my thinking Wayne. It just creates more stress when it's for a show and you think it's not going to be ready. The problems are all minor it's just they've all got on top of him. Like we're saying Liam, just keep the faith :lol:

[video=youtube;Osuifv6G2xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osuifv6G2xk[/video]

we've all been there though!

wanting it done for a certain time etc! and one thing after the next seems like its never gonna happen.

think he went to like 7 places or soemthing spent a full day looking to get a bung, couldnt, ended up ordering offline and then it was wrong. so dissheartened!

come tomorrow he will have the bung in the car and driving it about and he will be smiling again

i know he still needs to tidy the wiring etc but those things are MINOR

the major thing is the engine is in and its running/idling accelerating everything perfect. an exhaust leek, a buff on the body, and some untidy wiring is NOTHING lol
its just with him working all the time, not getting time to do it etc, and it being his first "show" he wants it perfect - but who wouldnt

Yeah understandable. Shame he can't get to mine earlier Friday then we could wetflat it at mine. Got a machine polisher too.

aye! i just wish i had time to do it! would rather have completed everything

but! timescales avaided me unfortunately and he left at like 10 at night as it was to do the 8 hour journey home :(

I got worried, thinking something bad happened to it, just an Exhaust bung phewww!

Any local bodyshop should be able to do it for cheap's or as EDK's offered.. ethier way Liam people gona be stunned seeing a SR20 in a N16 as it is :)

Sadly wont be able to see this till JAE!

Got a txt from Liam, he manged to find someone to weld the hole up on the manifold. I think he didnt want to risk your bung getting lost in the post Wayne (oh err). Also he's doing a test run tonight after fitting the manifold back on and if it runs he can get to mine a little earlier which should give enough time to flat it, polish and maybe wax, just in time to receive Stufa to give his car a quick wash and wax too. If all goes well three cars will be turning up rocking Collinite wax, baby!

There's a few more things than that as said and I think that's why he got down about it really, they just all got on top of him. But yeah, point well made Kurt :lol:

lol aye kurt, that would be an issue!

yeah well its on a special and should be there before 1pm so it fucking better be - i paid £9 for that to get there next day, since the missus didnt send it wednesday. lol

hope its there i wanna see it :(

Back
Top Bottom