Wraith's N16 Almera Sport

Fixed the light the next day, a new one from Nissan turned out to be as cheap as the scrappy but thanks for the offer.

Deflectors are 'Team Heko' ones from e-bay.

Well done mate, looking beautiful once again. Whoa the scarppys must be dear then.. let me guess you buyed hem for 80 quid+VAT..??

Thanks for the deflector advice an'all.

Thanks guys, pity it looks a lot rougher up close. Lots of dents, dings and scratches, dodgy rust removal and touch-up, Less-than-awesome DIY tints and mudflaps, corrosion on the chromed parts of the alloys and so on but with mostly pov-spec modding and as a daily driver around here it was always going to be a bit of a bruiser rather than a showcar. It's screaming out for black sport+ sideskirts, though.

Yeah, V-Spec, about £80, can't remember exactly now. It was online scrappys I checked with.

Can you buy bits seperately? Previous owner has cracked the lens but all of the lamps work fine.

Not from Nissan as far as I know, maybe get it cheaper from a local scrappy. Phase 2 lights will probably be a different price, mind.

Bit of a long shot depending on how cracked it is but if cost is a problem might be able to fix the crack with clear silicone sealent or similar lightly sanded flush then camoflaged by tinting the lights with £5 tinting spray. All depends how bad it is and I've never heard of that being done (just an idea off the top of my head), Doubt it would be perfect but might be passable until funds are availabel for a replacement (at which point you can use tar-remover or tint-remover to remove the tint from the good light cluster. Would want to heat the lamp unit for a while with hairdryer or something first, though, to make sure no moisture is caught inside.

Thanks sleeper. Just didn't look right without the rear ones too. Of course those lucky enough to have a three-door don't have that problem :rasp:

Well, was not able to do much with my car as I was unemployed for so long. With new job I had to decide whether to fix the bad bits and keep it or move on and I really fancied a change so this car is now for sale at a knock-down price as it has some things that could use fixing.

She's done me well and I'll be sad to see her go.

Back
Top Bottom