1998 Almera Si

chain tensioners gone on hold, got tire issues.

in the meantime, jdm bulge drivers indicator...

Photo-0248.jpg

Photo-0218-1.jpg

tom.

cheers bud.

solid ally front engine mount is sat in front of me and ive got 2 BF Goodrich tires on order to be fitted sunday. the ones on now i brought off sprint as im a bit on the skint eastwood side at the mo, he had them on here for a bargain price, but they are a bit too big for the car, they tramline BADLY and dont like roundabouts at 45+mph. theres no doubt in my mind they'd be 100x better on a primera with a bit more weight on them. after that lots sorted its got to be gti brakes and chain tensioner time...

cheers ed. fuckin love the bastard thing and cant leave it alone. at the minute im feeling a bit bucket seaty and 3 point harnessy, also a bit DIY rear strut bracey. headwork stuffs are on hold at the mo, havin some wacky car ideas so unsure on the next chariot. gonna just enjoy it while its still alive.

'if it aint broke.... drive it harder until it breaks and you have to fix it'

cheers lads. just fitted the solid front mount:

Photo-0223.jpg

Photo-0224.jpg

Photo-0225.jpg

it bloody flew in, no messin. its quite nice actually, not as bad as i was expecting :lol: not had chance to give it the beans yet though...

huge thanks to steve@silverline for it!

yeah i had them back to repair the loon but binned them tommo had been trying for ages to sell them..

there alot blacker than P2's as P2's arnt painted as much as they could be..

Back
Top Bottom