1998 Almera Si

haha, yeah, before it looks like I'm showing off - I never actually owned one, I just had a 20ft-long billboard poster going round two walls of me bedroom. Can anyone beat that for sadness? :D

i think its awesome. you wouldn't believe how tempted i am to buy it when he starts on his mk2 cav convertable...

GTS? GTS-T? GTR?

Photo-0220.jpg

nah....... Si :D

Photo-0218.jpg

Photo-0219.jpg

Photo-0221.jpg

nismo R33 GTR bonnet fin. bit of a marmite mod but hey ho, must be a world first and i think its slick :cool:

I dont see the point but it certainly doesn't offend me. To be honest it'd take alot to ruin the look of your car. Best 1.4 of EVAR!!!

heard it aids cooling and aerodynamics on GTR's 'makes for better air seperation into the grill and over the bonnet' apparently.... not needed on a 1.4 but meh, i dig it :D

and simmo, i doubt its the best 1.4 of EVARRRRR, it just looks good. imagine mine with dales engine. mmmmm... sweeeeeet :D

nah, thats just an utter pain in the bollocks. mates got a one man bleeing kit, utilises your spare wheel. problem is, i cant buy one cos no wheres open and he's in wales til tuesday :s

think ill be doing it on the safety of my drive, that way if it goes base over apex i aint gotta rely on it to get back :D

just found this on my phone as well, took it a few weeks ago, half hearted blast to give an idea of the noise it makes, which is half of why i love it :)

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wI5Wr3FDhxE[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom