98 VZR N1 Project

Yeah,i found that out last time,i should of said,first off i was using a 12mm socket instead which has a habit of slipping off.

Have adjustable ones now. Thats for later though.

Whys my car pulling to the left now :(?
It was grand when I bought it.
Hasnt been crashed since.

I also have just had tracking done a few days ago,but my car still wonders to the right ALL THE TIME,as long as its not pulling,its not to much to worry about.Well in my case anyway.

Went at her again this evening. Nothing major achieved.

Cleaned up the battery holder, it was bugging me!

Done the same with the poly gear linkage im going to fit with the ball moved to shorten the throw!

Removed the exhaust heat shield, the badmoon exhaust has a removable silencer section and the flange on it was vibrating off the heat shield while in traffic.

I removed the 2 rear calipers, copper greased the bolts etc and turned the pistons in and out to see were they free.
The right one is perfect, the left one is sticking a bit and the rubber seal is gone. Going to have to rebiuild it at some stage.
Im wondering does it contribute to the car pulling to the left, its only slightly sticking tbh.

Shes feeling a bit tipsey.....

Sean completely forgot to get back to you. I'll post those bolts for the boss kit tomorrow man. Didn't get any with it, just got em off ebay.

Sean completely forgot to get back to you. I'll post those bolts for the boss kit tomorrow man. Didn't get any with it, just got em off ebay.

Dont worry about it i just wasnt sure if there was meant to be some with it. I can get some local when ever I fit it.

Pic as she is now. Need to lower the front a tiny bit and raise the back a good bit to level it out. Keeping the front somewhat high cos of underbrace and read too lows not good for handling.

Also after this photo removed front lights and adjusted front bar to tighten up the bumper, lights and wings a little bit. Only a small thing but looks much better now imo.

7y9ehebu.jpg

Thanks that cheered me up :).

Shes the exact same bar all 4 gti alloys.
Doing about 3km day to work and back. Going into the winter shed very soon, weathers so good shes out later than usual.

Bought a n1 spoiler, whiteline rear arb an oil cooler and a gear selector thing recently but nothing fitted or collected even lol.

Dunno if I want to go full kit with her or maybe just not fit any of it lol?

Between lack of funds lately, and no time with serious overtime in work and for a diploma and a post grad I have not had time to do a lot of things I want to do of late :(

Back
Top Bottom