Autech Pulsar GTi

As above. I think you're lacking the fine tuning that is required with a good spec high comp build like yours. The time and money you've spent more than warrants Nistune/Nismotronic or even standalone.
As for the BTCC cars, I'm pretty sure that there were restrictions on the octane of the fuel they used. Either that or compression ratio I can't remember now.
Personally, although my spec won't be as far reaching as yours, I am going for a coil-on-plug setup with Nistune. I think that will give the most scope for tuning and better overall product at the end. Just my 2p.

Thanks Ian, Im actually at HLM's dynojet tomorrow to see how things stand.
I want to see how the AFRs look for myself, i suspect it will need a retune now, but i figured this was a good way to find out, and also get a comparable dynojet figure in the meantime.

Unfortunately No, that would have to be @ Aldon to make adjustments to the Dastek Unichip Dave.

Only things i could adjust tomorrow are base ignition timing and fuel pressure.

I would still consider a move to Nistune or something and move away from the Dastek. Far more support and less likely to become corrupt and unusable in the future.
Looking forward to figures though.

No 'map' adjustment has been made since it was tuned on the other dyno with incorrect cam timing.

Only cam timing has been corrected, and a power run made, hence the iffy fuelling plot.

No 'map' adjustment has been made since it was tuned on the other dyno with incorrect cam timing.

Only cam timing has been corrected, and a power run made, hence the iffy fuelling plot.
Potential for more then. Mapping booked?

Still clearly making great power up top D, header and intake combo working well. What did Hamish say about the build?

Ps never seen a HLM graph in lb-ft lol the volvo lads must get off on seeing NM

Back
Top Bottom