Biscuit Build

Is that weight measured with or without bearings? Can't remember if it's all calculated together as a rotating mass.

So the weight of your rods is measured without bearings? Are the others quoted as weight with bearing or without? My point is are these rods actually that much lighter or just measured in a different way? I'm just asking as I will eventually need to invest in some and obviously I would like to go as light as possible. Although saying that these rods are shorter than stock ones are they not? So the difference in weight could be due to slightly smaller dimensions.

Despite popular belief (especially on the dash and other bullshit forums) even the eagles are a great improvement over stock Rods weight wise.
Joe

So the weight of your rods is measured without bearings? Are the others quoted as weight with bearing or without? My point is are these rods actually that much lighter or just measured in a different way? I'm just asking as I will eventually need to invest in some and obviously I would like to go as light as possible. Although saying that these rods are shorter than stock ones are they not? So the difference in weight could be due to slightly smaller dimensions.

All other are weighed without bearings

These are considerably lighter, but no they not shorter than stock..

The Pistons had a different pin height compared to stock for the bigger crank

SANY0003.jpg

SANY0001-1.jpg

SANY0002.jpg

Can you start putting words with your pictures please Ammar :lol:. That's twice I've no known what you're showing us exactly.

Pft. I don't even own an SR20. I was just showing an interest... If you only want to show what you're doing to a select group then I guess carry on with only pictures and no info, and then I'll stop caring.

I'm in talks with Supertech about custom Valves for the Roller Rocker, see how that goes but yeah! ;)

nice man thats blue sky shit thur, run it up the flagpole and see, push the needle man....build this big power de...swallow the frog dude and hit the ground running

so... the valve stem seals you have? correct stem diameter for your standard valves?

there is deviation between SR20's you should know

Back
Top Bottom