bnicholls92 P2 Flare

Quick update, as some of you may know my car was involved in an accident recently thought I would finally update the thread and include some pictures of the damage suffered. I will add one or two more soon though.
IMG_0770_zps5d5faf4d.jpg

IMG_0769_zps32199381.jpg

IMG_0768_zps61dca183.jpg

IMG_0767_zpsc61f9d1d.jpg

IMG_0766_zps84017242.jpg

IMG_0765_zpsfdbd8749.jpg

IMG_0764_zps71b40ff5.jpg

IMG_0763_zps6a432216.jpg

IMG_0762_zpsa4878a3f.jpg

sorry to see that bud, just after fitting the new rears too! has there been any word from the insurance company yet? as that amount of work will probably write the car off :(

Got an engineer coming a week today to assess the car. Can only see it being written off since i asked my uncles garage (nissan franchise dealer) for their opinion and the head of bodyshop said that he would be surprised if it were not written off

Yeah id say its a 99% chance of being written off unfortunately. Theres a nice 2.2dCi SXE for sale at the moment though so the next car could arrive quickly!

Next car has followed suit. Have got wings old 2.2Di now. Enjoying the massey engine tbh. If the blue one hadnt gotten so damaged then it would have ended up getting an SR20 eventually

Oh I see! Any plans for the Di? Funds from this insurance payout to buy a FMIC, hybrid turbo, exhaust and remap? :D

Already been remapped and has a powerflow exhaust. FMIC is a plan at some point need to research this further although i feel the extra from the payout may end up being spent on books for university :/

Nice, I cant really remember much about wings car tbh. Bet it goes well as it is then!

Are you studying mental health?

Back
Top Bottom