bnicholls92 P2 Flare

Any courses previous to that? Or 4 years from leaving school to graduating? (sorry for being nosy, just interested in the amount time it takes :))

Thats quite impressive on the time scale, I thought it would be much longer! Im going to be starting marine engineering (at technician level to start but with the opportunity to progress) in the very near future so its good to know!

Hopefully. A friend of mine has recently left the RN (after 10yrs service, starting in the same role as I am) and has some very interesting job offers to choose from. One of which carries a hefty salary and includes living in the Caribbean.

Worked with someone who left the RN 10 or so years ago doing something engineering related and he was working where i was until he found something with better pay. His old jobs allowed him to run a skyline and an old triumph so cant have been too badly paid

I did a final year project in 3rd year, and do another in 4th, my 3rd year one was on the Design and optimisation of finger follower valvetrain, involved a lot of finite element analysis (FEA) stuff, which is my main area of interest, along with fluid dynamics. I asked one of my lecturers before I finished in 3rd year about a 4th year project in a stress analysis area, using FEA heavily, which he was keen for me to do, so that will be the order for this year I think!

Back
Top Bottom