Chris180's GTi

Oi stop taking the piss you lot :)! Ain't buying it just cause it's "jdm", fuck that for an excuse to buy it, buying it cause it's different and like it. Couldn't care where it came from. Just about everyone has a grill/rear lights so can't be that much of a jdm whore anyway, sticker whore I'll give u :lol:

yeah remember when he wanted the bin that goes in the passenger footwell... jdeem init :roll:

Yes I want the bin...big deal

after my flare holder to :P

No, I don't want your flare lol :rasp:

Looking into buying new headlight bulbs, can't decide what to pick. Can anyone recommend any?

Bosch Performance (+50%) £ 16.20 (per pair)
Bosch Power White £ 21.40 (per pair)
Philips VisionPlus (+50%) £ 18.45 (per pair)
Philips Power2Night (+50%) £ 20.50 (per pair)
Philips Blue Vision £ 19.45 (per pair)
Philips X-treme Power (+80%) £ 22.20 (per pair)

http://www.1stautobulbs.com/part.php?variant_id=470

You happy with them mate? Do you think their brighter and give off the white light with the slight blue tint like it says?

I use 100watt h4 xenon gas bulbs off ebay, with "xenon look" side light 501's

You get the headlight bulbs and side lights for about £8 delivered

They look amazing and light up everything on high beam, and on dip they dont blind people

Great all round especially for the price.

ps they are illegal but i have never been pulled and have passed 2 MOTs in two different cars with them

You happy with them mate? Do you think their brighter and give off the white light with the slight blue tint like it says?

their not brighter than what I took out but the ones that came in my autech melted the plugs :lol: 100/80w things they were

noticed a definate difference though when I put them in my gti going from the old bulbs, provide a very clean light :)

I swapped them out of the GTi when I first got my autech

Got some more pics. Fucked up the settings on my phone camera cause was starting to rain and was freeeeeezing so apoligies for the quality.

29112009415.jpg

29112009417.jpg

29112009419.jpg

29112009428.jpg

29112009427.jpg

29112009420.jpg

I knew i shouldn't have sold it! Damn it. Looks ace in Black mate. Right, wheres stufa's for sale thread, lol

that looks fixable, or are you that much of a perfectionist :)

I think I know the answer.

Sorry to see that Chris hope you can get it fixed soon as!! Know exactly how you feel!! Alps was good mate, def do it again!! Spent a shit load though...only money right??!! lol!!

Back
Top Bottom