Craigs New Datsun Sunny

£12 for a can?

Sorry pal, i pay 2.44+Vat for a can, quality paint, not no cheap oness...

Same brand used on the micra, micra wheels, my 2set of wheels and next few to come

£12 for a can?

Sorry pal, i pay 2.44+Vat for a can, quality paint, not no cheap oness...

Same brand used on the micra, micra wheels, my 2set of wheels and next few to come

Is this just a gloating post? Why not enlighten Craigy with where you get them from for
when he decides to spray them his next colour change.......................................Brown!

Oh son of bitch I nearly went that colour (thanks to Wezz posting a beemer in it a while back when you were looking at a respray of the n15). Can't wait to see it in person then and see it in the sun too :thumb:

Well I went Nissan baby with KR2 but that BMW bronze sure is nice :shock:

a proper pic of the wheel colour in sunlight...

P6040076.jpg

and after sellin my momo wheel and a few bits, including my pulsar 'P' grill badge for £40, i got a new toy - another momo wheel...

P6040078.jpg

looks a bit garish in the pic but it's not in the car, is nice :)

*sorry wezzly i been naughty spendin, but your money's on it's way after weekend :(

Your camera must be friggin knackered the amount of pictures it's took lately, jesus christ.:lol:

i see an n14 on the m40 each morning, looks so gay ... but yours looks really quite nice dude!
:thumbs:

steering wheel looks ace too

Steve

well i'm finally pretty close to getting the engine finished, had some fun and games with blocks and piston rings but i'm there now and just waiting on g-spec order to arrive soon before i can get my head on and all the anciliaries :gunsmilie:

while waiting though i thought i'd get the paints out again on to my slightly tatty cam cover...

P7100076.jpg

was just cheap 'fluorescent magenta' spray paint, primed and cleared but has actually come out really well and in the light proper pops into almost 2 tone, pinky, purpley red-ish.

fookin love it.

next update, engine time.....

Back
Top Bottom