Craigs New Datsun Sunny

thats pretty pimp.

needs some lobes underneath it now.

get on it

mate i'm on it already

almost everything that can be done so far is, the second greg's stuff arrives the engine will be all put together like a day or 2 after - trust me lol

uber excited

Hope to see this little slut in the flesh next weekend :clover:

Cam cover looks sweet mush, nice work.

(Is Mr Irvine going to be selling those shocks and springs?)

Hope to see this little slut in the flesh next weekend :clover:

Cam cover looks sweet mush, nice work.

(Is Mr Irvine going to be selling those shocks and springs?)

hmmm weekends suck as i'm workin all hours dude

i havea feelin martyn's using the suspension on another fwd pulsar he has

header got stuck in greece cos the bankrupt fookers have no fuel, he sent another out now, on tracking it should be here next week.

also, had a day or 2 spare at the beginning of the weekk, so finished buildin the ve engine, removed the sr18, and i'm just waiting on 1 water fitting from damo before the ve goes in...shoulda been in and running on tuesday really but ho hum, next week probably.

mapping's booked too

i believe the term is....VVL y00000000000000000000

P8120057.jpg

finished buildin her yesterday and she's in. Started first turn too. w0000000p.

not ran her for more than a few seconds, i broke my tps like a tit, idling a bit high but will iron things out tomorrow mornin hopefully. top end a tad noisy too, we'll see.

got bloody work tonight though so no play til morning

cheers ross, muchos appreciado

cheers boys, sooooo chuffed she started so easy, just hope it keeps runnin ok. feel pretty pleased and proud considering a year or so ago hadn't done much more than an oil change myself lol

can't wait til mornin to set it up right and get her runnin a bit better, bring on mappin sluts

ooh, and i think i can say "UK's first vvl n14!" :punk: does that make me cool or something :tt2:

she sounds throaty as fuck and revs up real quick too

:VVL: skanks

Back
Top Bottom