Craigs New Datsun Sunny

well sam seems to be making habit of this..... i got in from work on thursday to a message on msn, 'you want some seats?' yeh.. i reply...'get to leicester tonight, mates got some cheap'

ok sam wise :arabia: and off i headed. 2hours later had these and finished fitting them this morning....

PA160086.jpg

PA160084.jpg

PA160087.jpg

pretty good nick for the age, they came out of an evo4, look and feel better than corbeaus too. If anyone wants some uber cheap corbeau recliners pm me ;)

also, as regards the oil use, in the last 250 miles since the lakes trip i've used approx 100ml of oil :lol: so nowt to shout about. Next up is-jiggin my valve shims, fitting mint iacv and tps and getting it all spot on for next mapping session soon. :shaun:

Very nice mate, they go straight in?

Steve

nah, the old frames off the original seats were fabbed up to bolt on to the corbeaus, i unbolted them from the corbeaus and 2 bolt holes lined up, 2 others just needed some metal bar with holes drillin to space out and bolt up. easy only took 15mins each.

sam strikes again

is that like a tin-tin-esque comic book series?!

well sam seems to be making habit of this..... i got in from work on thursday to a message on msn, 'you want some seats?' yeh.. i reply...'get to leicester tonight, mates got some cheap'

ok sam wise :arabia: and off i headed. 2hours later had these and finished fitting them this morning....

PA160086.jpg

PA160084.jpg

PA160087.jpg

pretty good nick for the age, they came out of an evo4, look and feel better than corbeaus too. If anyone wants some uber cheap corbeau recliners pm me ;)

also, as regards the oil use, in the last 250 miles since the lakes trip i've used approx 100ml of oil :lol: so nowt to shout about. Next up is-jiggin my valve shims, fitting mint iacv and tps and getting it all spot on for next mapping session soon. :shaun:

Cunt
:(

Back
Top Bottom