Craigs New Datsun Sunny

inspired by the chop a couple of people did i got spray paint out...

P3030106.jpg
P3030108.jpg

at the minute i preferred them white, but when lower on coilys and orange corners like the chop, it will be awesome! :D

also got single wiper 97 max power edition off and back to standard :P

yeah liking it matey,

i reckon paint the wingmirrors black and colour code the door handles white, then your orange front indicaors and side repeaters would much better :)

i'll stick with the vtac thanks :P

gettin different block off girv tomorrow, then that be gettin stripped and honed, and bottom end built up ready for timing chain, cams etc when i have the monies.

what about my exterior ideas?

yeh i kept thinkin of black mirrors at first too, mentioned it to kristian and seen some like it before, and i have some spare black mirrors i got cheap to try, so will probably try it

not sure on handles, i like all the black bits breaking it up but then again only handles is no biggy, colour coded side strips and bumpers looks wank though lol

need some kind PS genius again really ...... ;)

wezzly you should know, may have found some coilys at a decent price but wondering about sellin my shocks n springs.

they're nismo shocks with spax springs on, you reckon there;s much call for em? and are the nismo shocks worth much? what would you ask for em?!

cheers babez

hmmmm well they will only work on a FWD sunny for a start so there wont be much of a market for them :( but i dunno to be honest petal

No thats what Wezz is saying, FWD and 4WD use different suspension..
Maybe N15 Coilies will fit yours?
Joe

no i know that, but wezz has already told me of a few people sellin n14 R coilies so i assumed they would go that way round.

front is definitely same, just some minor differences with the rear i think. about droplinks wezz?!....

n15 front is again the same, but rear won't fit at all.

EDIT - and thanks sim, but blergh!

Back
Top Bottom