Craigs New Datsun Sunny

Yeah i like the black bits against the white, breaks it up a bit.

Are there and JDM grill/bumper/skirt options?

Edit - is anyone going to add 4x4 to the title so Craig can haz coilovers hahaha

well actually you bunch of skanks, wezz just informed me the only reason you can't put sunny shocks on an R is cos they be too soft for the extra weight. so HA!

R coilies will fit mine fine you bummers, so no laughin at me!

sim there's not really anything JDM available i don't think, apart from a grill with P on in instead of a nissan badge, and some aftermarket open mouth ones n stuff. or blingy bodykits

LDM as you like (london tyte)

taxi.jpg

Its in Bedfordshire somewhere, bit of a haul for me at the moment...

I'll ring the seller and get some details, if it sounds promising i'll get somebody to check it out for me...

I really do need a new car.

Yes as said before you can put Gti-r coliovers on a Gti Sunny.
However you can't put Gti standard suspension on a Gti-r.

Looking good Craig.
Whats the deal on the Manual swap, heard its a bummer to do, many try but give up.

Yes as said before you can put Gti-r coliovers on a Gti Sunny.
However you can't put Gti standard suspension on a Gti-r.

Looking good Craig.
Whats the deal on the Manual swap, heard its a bumper to do, many try but give up.

who's the many who've tried?!

i've spoken in depth to a guy in NZ who used n15 bits to convert an sr18 auto n14 like mine to manual. and from everythin he's said it isn't too bad.

bolting all the bits on shouldn't really be a problem, if a little time consuming. then all thats needed is to trick the auto ecu into thinkin it's in park so it will start - for this you splice the wiring from the manual neutral sensor into the wiring for the auto park/neutral position sensor

a few guys on sr20 forum have done it too, but if for some reason i couldn't get that to work, worse case is use the manual ecu and gearbox half of the loom to get it starting.

should be ok - *fingers crossed*....

either that or the kr2(?) you did your wheels in...

Either could work well :). I do really like the white as they are, but the dark grey, black that elliot posted there looked pretty sexy.

Black mouldings ftw on this car.

Back
Top Bottom