craiGTi's ph2 GTi

yeh i just took the hammer to the bracket dude, but then when kev supplied me the new bottom mount with the spacer bush it turned out i didnt need to :lol:

looks gravy baby

Looking sexual Craig, really good. I think a set of VZ-Rs on the back would just finish it off completely.

cheers mate, yeh i think i agree - but any money i have at the mo i want under the bonnet! :cool:

yeh i just took the hammer to the bracket dude, but then when kev supplied me the new bottom mount with the spacer bush it turned out i didnt need to :lol:

looks gravy baby

thanks sugar, right i'll get on it. and then try n get the other mount off gary at MY Garage, that'll be fun n easy! :P

love it craig fooocking lurve it

cheers darlin, love you too ;)

also got rid of the horrible carpet on my door cards and took em back to black today. Might do the tweeter pillar thingys to match, and spray floorpan matt black too soon...

P6230430.jpg

was bored so thought i'd tot up my weight loss so far, goin on rowdy's list...

Sound deadening tar from under carpet 16kg
Reduced weight of coilovers 8kg
Underdrive alloy crank pulley 1.5kg
Spare wheel / Jack / Tools 19kg
Reduced weight of decat 2kg( estimate )
Reduced weight of Hotshot header as opposed to cast OE one 2kg (estimate )
Rear wiper / mechanism 1kg
OE airbox and resonator boxes 2.5kg
exhaust back box heat shield. 1kg
air vents that run under front seats and ECU pastic cover 1kg
A/C rad / Pipes 3.4kg
Air Con compressor and iron bracket/bolts = 10.6kgs
Sunroof 13.3kgs
a/c parts 2.0 kg
16" Rotas + 195/45 tyres = a 1.5kg saving per wheel ish!!
Rear seat belts 4.2kg
Rear seats 4.3kg
Parcel shelf 1.5kg
Boot carpet 1.7kg
rear `door` cards 1.8kg each
rear hatch plastic trim 1.0kg
rear window plastic surrounds 0.8kg each
Boot support panel ( thin wooden thing ) 1.5kg
Non-airbag front seats 4kg each ish?
Roof lining 3kg
Metal support panels behind doors 1.5kg
Side boot carpet 1kg
Aerial cable and mast 1kg

Total=109.3kg ish

So if standard weight is 1150kg, puts me at 1040kg ish which according to those uber accurate performance calculators :lol: - and presuming i have a conservative 165bhp....

Power to Weight: 161 bhp/ton
0-60: 7.0
0-100: 18.5
60-100: 11.5
1/4 Mile ET: 15.17
1/4 Mile Terminal: 92
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile ET: 14.87
Dragstrip 1/4 Mile Terminal: 94

but if i had maybe 175bhp it knocks 3/10 of those times. However, i think they're all bollocks - i'm sure mine's quicker to 100 than that! :P

got all brake parts assembled and calipers rebuilt and and painted up nice n blingy! :D

not the best paint job in the world, but they're calipers so meh :P hopefully fitted in next couple o days...

P7020092.jpg

ok gief info about them plz :D trying to find myselve aswell, thinking of std 300zx brake upgrade :D

Anyway, looking niiiice!!!

good job sexy, :lol:

funny but i quite like the gold finish to the calipers :D

looking nice :D

cheers darling, yeh i like the gold calipers against the bronze wheels and blue of the car! i'll be down soonish hopefully mate, for fly etc and tools for my first big lone job! :lol:

ok gief info about them plz :D trying to find myselve aswell, thinking of std 300zx brake upgrade :D

Anyway, looking niiiice!!!

all i'll say is the calipers are from a mitsubishi, and the discs are from a renault! :P There is a full write up and explanation of the upgrade in the members section mate ;) get it paid :lol:

craig, the ALC did indeed make you a man. you got pimped. anyway. you get your crank seal done? DIY or paid to do?

Back
Top Bottom