craiGTi's ph2 GTi

OH EM GEE! Your a Rover family. GET OUT.

:lol: :lol: :rasp:

lmao - tell me bout it. i was disgusted when they bought those 2 things. Had a sunny gti, a p10 GT, a p11 GT, an Impreza - then times were hard and they bought 2 MGs from my uncles dealership. I cried.

although, to be fair, the little TF is great fun to drive, and the ugly silver thing is 4.6l V8 so sounds good enough to make up for it a bit. :P

and prefer you not to use rover though, thanks - MG is marginally better ok ;)

EDIT - wrong joe (well right but..), look harder...

well you're all rubbish, although it wasn't the easiest of pics to see it on! :P joe kinda right, badge is gone. tommo right too, aerial gone. But the main one is this..... i just wanna be like rowdy ok :lol: :P

P6220433.jpg

Where did you get that Krang?

:lol: Krang?!!! :P I'm not some weird brain thing from the teenage mutant ninja turtles! or am i not gettin somethin!?

got it off octotat on the sr20 forum same as rowdy. $100 to the door, pm him see if he has any more ;)

although what i seem to remember rowdy pointing out at curborough that when you shut the door it builds pressure inside and pops the seal, unless you used tigerseal stuff and looooooooooads of it...

well having neglected my coilys for a looong time, thought today i should un-seize them, clean em down and coat em in copper grease to make them last forever! :D They looked disgusting at first, covered in all sorts and totally seized, took ages to undo the locking rings but did it eventually.

Then wound them up, and wired brushed everything clean...

P6230436.jpg

Then coated them in copper grease and cut up a bike inner tube, wrapped it round and cable tied to stop nasty water and salt gettin at them! :lol: ....

P6230437.jpg

Attention Danscheiber :D As some may know, the 2nd gen daiyamas never went low low on the rear. I got a test mount for them a while ago to try and solve this, so while coilys were off thought i'd fit it today. There is a k-sport type problem with them rubbing i think, did k-sport boys just bend the bracket away a bit?!...

P6230435.jpg

But they do look lower, the car doesn't lean forward now, nice n level - so i'll try and get the matching mounts made up for me and other 2nd gen daiyama people who want them, dan i presume! ;)

P6230438.jpg
P6230441.jpg

Back
Top Bottom