craiGTi's ph2 GTi

made up little grounding kit today, bet you can't see it though :P stealth ftw :cool:

P7100093.jpg

so far have done alt, batt neg, engine and couple of body points - didn't have time to finish it. where else would be useful though? gearbox, dizzy?

obviously this'll give me 10whp so no mocking, and only cost bout £15 for a few metres of 8 gauge cable and some ring terminals so why not :P

haha yes paul :P

cheers sam, are they in like a daisy chain set-up? where are they all goin to? i'm really stupid at this!

mine are goin from alternator to the body, from body to engine, engine to gearbox, box to battery, and a seperate one from batt neg to body.

the inlet, bulkhead one - that go to where?! and the dizzy one go to the body straight away?

got the hacksaw out today and took it to my splitter - much better. :D also looks different minus the wind deflectors after i lost one on the A47 somewhere! not sure about them or not now. definitely want colour coded bumpstrips on though....

P7110430.jpg
P7110431.jpg

not the neatest job on the splitter close up as i ran out of time to finish it but will do soon.

and a nice clean one with the vz-r rears, need those damn coily rear mounts though...

P7110433.jpg

lovely that sweet pea. i know what its like taking a hacksaw to the bumper and not having time to sort it properly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom