craiGTi's ph2 GTi

i got the pair for £110)

Whoa :eek:, nicely done ;).

Looks like there's not much lumbar support on those, or is it adjustable? Something I was pleasantly surprised with the R32/N15 N1 seats. They have a nice lumbar bit.

Bit of impulse ebay bidding the other day got me these for a bargain - although i didn't look that they were in bournemouth! :eek: so a 360mile round trip ensued to pick them up. :lol:

P7310100.jpg

Luckily they were a total bargain so the petrol money wasn't a big deal. Corbeau carrera reclining buckets, normally £200 EACH, used to be £250+ each, i got the pair for £110 with just slight wear on drivers' side bolster! :D

I first fitted them to the original seat subframes so they slid forward etc, but they sat too high, so i bodged up some of the most hilarious seat frames you'll ever see! :lol: But they do the trick, might get some proper ones if i'm feeling flush one day! ;)

them seats look brilliantly!!

cheers boys, only issue is they're a bit far back for my short arse legs! :lol: and bein fixed i'm gonna need to take em out and adjust my already bodged frames :lol:

Whoa :eek:, nicely done ;).

Looks like there's not much lumbar support on those, or is it adjustable? Something I was pleasantly surprised with the R32/N15 N1 seats. They have a nice lumbar bit.

no there's not much mate, but i never liked lumber support stickin into your back anyway! :P

seats look sweet your gonna need all the support you can get soon

:D damn right, can't wait bud! ;)

Hmm, nice. Get me a pic of your bodged frames if you don't mind Craig - I've got similar seats in but they're a bit slanty. Need a bit of inspiration to sort it out...

Hmm, nice. Get me a pic of your bodged frames if you don't mind Craig - I've got similar seats in but they're a bit slanty. Need a bit of inspiration to sort it out...

haha, if i take em out i may never get em back in again! lol , but i'll try mate. I cut the feet off the sliding rails from the standard seats then used 4 bars of metal bolted to those feet with holes in the bars for the bolts into the seat bottoms. Did that make sense?!

I THINK so... :D Will copy that out and look under my seats tmrw to make sure. I don't want 'em raising, like, just levelling off, but that could work...

It's chuffing noisy though! A 6 hour round trip to Bournemouth gets them ringing abit, lol

I love your private road Craig! There's no left turns in it though!
i'm used to the same ammount of noize:(
but the weightloss is a so big difference, that i didn't expect.

not much yet, but nearly...

new steering wheel and number plate surround back to black...

P9040105.jpg
P9040103.jpg

and the first of my new toys arrived, group buy brake lines and GReddy mss - £100 shipped from japan :D let's get the vvl party started bitches :D

P9040106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom