craiGTi's ph2 GTi

i have branched the grounding into 4 places on the engine, 1 to chassis close to battery, 1 to chassis at the steeringwheel side.

I have felt the diff, bit more torgue.

anywey, nice thing you have hidden al the wires :D

no not yet, like an idiot :O :(

luckily only driving i've really done is 1/2 a mile to work and back and one trip to stu's

why you ask? think i'll get a green one next - the 3 layer, rather than the 2 layer like this one

P7110430.jpg

And then I jizzed in my pants.

yeh will be done after pay day sam ;)

Joe, hold off on the yoghurt for just a second :D

Got some new number plates made up today with nice 3d digits and a pretty blue border :P and more importantly got my bumpstrips fitted. Finish is a little orange peely which i will hopfully sort with a bit of rubbing compound type stuff.

I think cosmetics are pretty close now, other than a full respray! :lol: I'm toying with makin my number plate surround black again, and i NEED that mount for the rear coilys, they're just a lil too high and spoil it i think...

P7140097.jpg

P7140100.jpg

any ideas for anything else?...

i like it from the back, but not as much from the front.

im on about the bum strips.

:lol:

funny you should say that cos i was just gonna say the same thing, it looks much better from the back with them on, and better from the front without, hmmm

in that case then, for the benefit of others, i should probably leave them on, cos thats where you'll all be :lol: :P

would look better from the back if it was low enough too though

Bit of impulse ebay bidding the other day got me these for a bargain - although i didn't look that they were in bournemouth! :eek: so a 360mile round trip ensued to pick them up. :lol:

P7310100.jpg

Luckily they were a total bargain so the petrol money wasn't a big deal. Corbeau carrera reclining buckets, normally £200 EACH, used to be £250+ each, i got the pair for £110 with just slight wear on drivers' side bolster! :D

I first fitted them to the original seat subframes so they slid forward etc, but they sat too high, so i bodged up some of the most hilarious seat frames you'll ever see! :lol: But they do the trick, might get some proper ones if i'm feeling flush one day! ;)

Back
Top Bottom