craiGTi's ph2 GTi

Like the steering wheel, what's it from? Is that marks on it or something??
You taken the mesh out the rear splitter?

cheers guys

Like the steering wheel, what's it from? Is that marks on it or something??
You taken the mesh out the rear splitter?

yeh as the sex god says it's a sunny gti wheel, it is a bit scuffed but for £8 can't grumble - hopefully tidy it up with some black leather paint stuff like was used on tommo's red wheel. Nah, not removed mesh, mate, must just be the pic

Love this car mate, seats are a true bargin! Like the carpet stripped out too :)

cheers mate, yeh it's ok with carpet out, but with no sound deadening, rear seats etc it's soo fookin noisy. gonna be puttin some different rear seats in soon, and sprayin the floor black to hide away a bit under the mats. :cool:

pulsar gti-r rear seats in! :D not perfectly fitted yet, back of bench needs something under it to make it flush with the seat backs, and they need a damn good clean - but i got fed up with the noise and strippage and wanted some back seats that matched my buckets better than the almera rears would. look alright i think....

P9100108.jpg
P9100110.jpg

bet you only got them so you can fuck (your) bill in the back! :lol:

i dont think itll make much difference with the road noise volume tho :lol: get a parcel shelf in that may help

a bit :/

yeah the r32 seats bolt straight in to the GTiR thats why i got r32 seats as they wont need much altering to get into the N15

bill is going to love either looking at the new back seats or the new head lining for all of 30seconds when she's in the back! Good one matey! See you tomorrow bright and early for our JAE cleaning day! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

n14 seats fit with minor mods, 3 of the 4 mounts go straight on but i think the inside rear needs shortening? nothing that a hacksaw and 5 second mig weld cant fix

n14 seats fit with minor mods, 3 of the 4 mounts go straight on but i think the inside rear needs shortening? nothing that a hacksaw and 5 second mig weld cant fix

dunno tbh mate, i got these pulsar seats fairly cheap - £10! :D but they didn't go straight in. The clips to hold them back don't line up so needed adjusting, the seat back brackets do line up, but the pulsar bench fits totally differently with weird u shaped clips, there was nowhere for the standard hinges to bolt to, so with some serious ghetto use of 2 small u bolts they're in :cool:

@ stu - :lol: evryone seems to think thats the reason - dirty bastards! and tbf it has quietened it down a lot. you see my post about borrowing some trim off the turbo?! :lol: the parcel shelf side supports? pleeez :D

Back
Top Bottom